**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Synbiote has abilities not listed....wheres transparency?

Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion

This is supposed to be a PURPLE Symbiote. The only abilities listed are Bleed Immune, Periodic Regen and Armor Break.

Attempted to parry and/or Stun got hit with combo and "Immune" popped up.

Symbiote activated S1.......got hit because "Unblockable" popped up.

Hit symbiote with Voodoo Poison S1.......IMMUNE.

Theres NO description of any of these abilities for this Symbiote. It's not a GOLD symbiote, and other Purple Symbiote of same color do NOT have immunity or unblockable S1. Are we to "guess" random abilities and no chance to prepare. Wheres the transparency and how are we supposed to decide which champion to use if we cant even depend on abilities being truthful or accurate. Either the node needs to be fixed or you need to add these "ghost" abilities to description. Please investigate this.

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Did you check the purple/global nodes??
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    Incoming linked nodes.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Read the nodes?
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited July 2019
    1st off....I didnt pay my way up. Second if this were a "Global" node then that would mean ALL Symbiote would have immunity and unblockable S1s. In reference to my account being 700k and using 4 stars.........maybe because 90% of my 5s are **** and "Unawakened" you ever think NOT everyone can get Blade, Domino, Medusa (Insert God champ here) and some of use HAVE to use 4s to get through BS content nodes. Some people dont get top tear champs. Only just recently I awakened Omega Red.

A short list...haha of champs I DONT have in 5

Domino, Blade, Quake, Void, ANY Hulk, Hyperion, Ghost Rider, Medusa, Aergon, Ultron, Venom, Gwenpool, Massacre, Rogue, Iceman, Archangel, Killmonger Iron Man IW, .Korg,etc

List of champs NOT awakened: Magik, Corvous, Prox Midnight, Dormammu, Mephisto, MorningStar, Gully, Modok, Voodoo, Emma Frost, CA IW, BP CW,

List of Useless and or Mediocrechamps Storm, Kamela, Capt Marvel (old) BP classic, CA Classic Magneto, Symbiote Spiderman, Agent Venom, Falcon, Gambit, Bishop, Collosus

So yeah not much for 5s to work with and that IS why use 4s!

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is about the LINKED node, not global nodes
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

1st off....I didnt pay my way up. Second if this were a "Global" node then that would mean ALL Symbiote would have immunity and unblockable S1s. In reference to my account being 700k and using 4 stars.........maybe because 90% of my 5s are **** and "Unawakened" you ever think NOT everyone can get Blade, Domino, Medusa (Insert God champ here) and some of use HAVE to use 4s to get through BS content nodes. Some people dont get top tear champs. Only just recently I awakened Omega Red.

Domino, Blade, Quake, Void, ANY Hulk, Hyperion, Ghost Rider, Medusa, Aergon, Ultron, Venom, Gwenpool, Massacre, Rogue, Iceman, Archangel, Killmonger Iron Man IW, Korg,etc

List of champs NOT awakened: Magik, Corvous, Prox Midnight, Dormammu, Mephisto, MorningStar, Gully, Modok, Voodoo, Emma Frost, CA IW, BP CW,

List of Useless and or Mediocrechamps Storm, Kamela, Capt Marvel (old) BP classic, CA Classic Magneto, Symbiote Spiderman, Agent Venom

There are two types of nodes on that Symboid, the Silver/White Globe with 3 nodes are Global so affect everyone.

The other is the PURPLE triangle, they are nodes that ONLY affect that champion, so it's likely the nodes there affected the Symboid
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    He has been posting in these forums since August 2017. I'm pretty sure he didn't buy the account.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Domino, Blade, Quake, Void, ANY Hulk, Hyperion, Ghost Rider, Medusa, Aergon, Ultron, Venom, Gwenpool, Massacre, Rogue, Iceman, Archangel, Killmonger Iron Man IW, .Korg,etc

List of Useless and or Mediocrechamps Storm, Kamela, Capt Marvel (old) BP classic, CA Classic Magneto, Symbiote Spiderman, Agent Venom, Falcon, Gambit, Bishop, Collosus

There is literally linked nodes on him.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Gonna day this. I have around 35 5* champs and i still use 5/50 Venom the Duck, Rogue, and Voodoo for my map 5 AQ since most of my 5* are trash, I use my good ones for AW and EQ. I can see him using 4*'s, as i also do, even though I have plenty 5*'s.
    But one thing that isn't explainable is his ignorance of how nodes work lol
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Bogia said:

He has been posting in these forums since August 2017. I'm pretty sure he didn't buy the account.

I don't understand.. why would a experienced level 60 player use 5/50s, not understand how nodes work and use Mrs marvel.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    You cler se ther is a incoming link one him the purple. One probably a link shell one him
  • mike0179mike0179 Posts: 14
    I mean there are ways around those supposed hidden abilities you've claimed. Instead of parrying everything you can intercept. For unlockable sp you can Dex so it doesn't hit you. Poison immunity when your kinda SOL. But I have to agree it's probably those nodes you tried fighting him with.
  • As mentioned above, these abilities are likely the result of Incoming Nodes. In the future, when reporting a perceived issue, it's important to include the information like where you're encountering this, and the exact node when possible.
This discussion has been closed.