**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most useless champs

Hi guys!

What is most useless champion in your point of view? I mean an overall utility: attack, defence, etc, a champion which doesnt have any purpose in any part of the game.

Most useless champs 178 votes

Hulkbuster
45%
ArrsssSpity68gatra_hpzuffyWiebsJwallace25Gigantor13eros24NoıreЗАКСОЛИНThecurlerSixshot1WrathfulRavenAhitlawThunderGodOsfan8Duke_SilverOmegaManErkDalbeniw 81 votes
Iron Patriot
15%
DrZolabm3eppsLvernon15OrcDovahkiinThatGuyYouSaw235StingerbkSpiderCoolsMCoC_fanKillerRino19xandersrevengePaytoPlayAleorCtuchikMidnite93monomuggCarossyLordGenesisGonçaloVexxenprinceÆgon0710 28 votes
Karnak
8%
SnakeEyes69TerraMets17Salman700Bruinsfan8510PrathapRishikTheSpicyKnightBarnes13Batman1903FabriciusLegionnaireAlexBossuChubsWhiteDretlle0casual0 16 votes
Old Man Logan
2%
Ch1efsterDenzel116FlintTheSavageREiiGN15 4 votes
Falcon
12%
TendersquadManup456Mqc19GrimmbananaKingKiahLordRaymond3CampynnGravewalker47ThePuritanTrickst3rZuroDeltronsBiGSatchBoilingsi_sidiegobdias84EarthEliteAshKetchumSuperGoodms_5707983Mr_incredibl3 22 votes
Civil Warrior
2%
silentagFishyness123CrunchMaxBozo 4 votes
Venompool
2%
AntSeekRubenveeeH3t3rchomp03 4 votes
Other, please mantion
10%
World EaterChewybuccaSon_of_OdinFoxhero007MityAntCrimsontide1616KerneasToxicBladecx23433B_Dizzle_01Samspade23X_Factor_AgentRehan010_Dead1MrChadRico_1EvisceratorXdSpoodermanxDTheBestinTuakauusa4worldcup2014 19 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    It’s between ip and hb, all the others have at least something
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Karnak
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s between ip and hb, all the others have at least something

Both are at best below decent. IP has Regen and powergain plus armor break and stun, HB is a somewhat decent counter for Havok. Not the best but a option
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    Karnak
    My vote is Karnak. IP at least have regen, stun :D
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Falcon
    At least the others have some decent defensive/offensive traits. Now tell me, what does falcon have?
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Other, please mantion
    Groot
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Karnak

At least the others have some decent defensive/offensive traits. Now tell me, what does falcon have?

Bleed damage. Stronger crits against evaders. He can make so certain offensive and defensive abbilities don't proc (like limbo or evade)
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    I hate kingpin, I don’t even see him in the list.
    Ultimate garbage.
    Still to this day I don’t see how he was one of the top 2 voted skill champs in the 99c/99p summoners appreciation crystal.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Other, please mantion
    Karnak,iron fist
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Falcon
    Lol this depresses me now because I have all of these guys as four stars
    (Except falcon)
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Other, please mantion
    Vision. Vision(AoU) is way better than original Vision imo
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    War machine. He's so useless kabam won't even release him as a 5&6*
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Colossus is the worst he only has armor
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Here is the one poll Hulkbuster can win and the only place so far where he is an MVP. lol
  • KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    Old Man Logan is getting buffed
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    These “useless” champs are useful, if every champ was “god tier” just imagine trying to make it through Epic level quests.
    Their use is to make sure every single fight isn’t murder and you have a few “gimmes”.

No, I wouldn’t rank them up and take them in Act 6 but I’d rather fight most of them rather than have to face every single fight being a god tier champ.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Iron Patriot
    Iron Patriot or HB and I have both as 5*
  • BeaneboxBeanebox Posts: 5

Falcon shuts down abilities. If used right he is very effective. The answer is hulk buster. He is slow, hits like a pillow and is an all around weak champ.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    Stark Tech champs need help (outside of IWIM and Stark Enhanced). For a guy who saved the universe, he has 3-4 iterations that play a Middle School Science Fair project.

Dr. Zola
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Other, please mantion
    Juggs.
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    Hulkbuster
    Can someone tell me y old Man Logan is up there he's is amazing to play
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Other, please mantion
    Groot
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Other, please mantion
    Terra said:

Vision. Vision(AoU) is way better than original Vision imo

You obviously don't have classic Vision. He blows AoU out of the water.
    I have both. I find AoU's power steal to be more effective than synthesis
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Other, please mantion
    It's a real toss up between groot and hulkbuster for me. Hulkbuster is probably the actual worst but man, I sure do hate groot. I've pulled him so many times as a 5 star that he is almost 200 max sig. Seriously kabam, stop giving me the same worthless champ over and over.
  • ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    Other, please mantion
    6* Phoenix I just pulled feels like it at the moment 🙄