**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old man Logan

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
I really hope he really is getting a buff. Couple years ago me and my wife lost our son Logan,shortly after I pulled a 5* Old man Logan and I have a lot of emotional attachment to him. A buff for him would really be amazing for me.

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I hope kabam makes your wish come true
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Oh my gosh please do Kabam! I will cherish this guy forever(even though I already do) oh my oh my! Legit brings me to tears I’m so happy.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    @Ahitlaw here you go, hope you have a great day.
    https://youtu.be/66NpBUijI1I

Ahitlaw said:

I really hope he really is getting a buff. Couple years ago me and my wife lost our son Logan,shortly after I pulled a 5* Old man Logan and I have a lot of emotional attachment to him. A buff for him would really be amazing for me.

Dude thats very sad to hear:(
    Worst day of my life man, very attached to my old man Logan can’t even fathom how happy I’d be if they do this.
    @Scopeotoe987 oh my... so amazing I hope it’s true I know they don’t always put data mined stuff out but wow how exciting is this.

This post inspired me to max out my 4* and take my 5* to 4/55 and awaken him using my generic stone
    sorry for your loss 🙏

Thank you very much and please if you do take that 5* to R4 and awaken him can I get some gameplay?? :)

Already did the signature ability all I got to do now is rank him from 1/25 to 4/55 lol

Oh wow. Bold move but man is he am amazing looking champ!
    Almost cried when I got the confirmation today. Legit the best suprise I have ever gotten from Kabam. Even more so then the back to back 5* ghost pulls. Thank you Kabam
    😭 now I’m in beta! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos I wish I could work for this awesome company!!!!!
    This is the GREATEST day of my mcoc career. Hope they increased his fury potency a tiny bit not a lot and his bleed potency but man this guys awesome. Tweak him a bit he’ll be the best mutant
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH did ya get the pleasure of a beta invite??

Nope :[ feels bad lol but mine is already rank 4 lol
    Ran out of iso

Aww man.. you’ll love him tho!

That’s weird your PI is that low at R4 mine is unduped and a 7.1k
    edited August 2019
    Oh the level nvm lol
    Thank you so much to the entire Kabam team. Truly are making me so happy with this. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Thank you and please thank the rest of the team on my behalf.

Ahitlaw said:

That’s weird your PI is that low at R4 mine is unduped and a 7.1k
    Haha yeah plus my masteries aren’t the best
    Can’t wait to play him
    Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on him either