**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should there be tiered war crystals

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
I feel this would solve the whole war crystals are useless dilemma with higher tier crystals giving possibly stuff like sig stones and much more loyalty

Comments

• That's not a bad idea at all. Each Tier gets something a bit better than the previous. So per Map bracket, the rewards are similar, but you get higher quantity of said rewards per tier, until you get into the next Map bracket. Then you get new and better stuff. I really hope they thought of this when they were buffing the AQ rewards for next season. Would be fantastic, and a decent motivator. The highest tiers probably would want something a BIT more significant than sig stones though. A good chunk of Loyalty would be the low end of the rewards, and then some t5bc frags, t2a frags, and so on for the top 5% (just as an off the hip example). Be like the Season War Crystals, but getting them per war. Could also give small chances at extra shards.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

That's not a bad idea at all. Each Tier gets something a bit better than the previous. So per Map bracket, the rewards are similar, but you get higher quantity of said rewards per tier, until you get into the next Map bracket. Then you get new and better stuff. I really hope they thought of this when they were buffing the AQ rewards for next season. Would be fantastic, and a decent motivator. The highest tiers probably would want something a BIT more significant than sig stones though. A good chunk of Loyalty would be the low end of the rewards, and then some t5bc frags, t2a frags, and so on for the top 5% (just as an off the hip example). Be like the Season War Crystals, but getting them per war. Could also give small chances at extra shards.

Ye the single war rewards aren’t too bad I think only the war crystal war season crystals and actual war season rewards need to be updated
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    AW season rewards are garbage for everything under gold 1. You get better rewards from summoner advancement lol