**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting badge?

I used to have the gifting badge, I however took a year long break from the game and I just came back but I can’t gift anymore? If you quit and come back, do you lose it?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    It got removed because Off fraud.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    ChelseaFC said:

I used to have the gifting badge, I however took a year long break from the game and I just came back but I can’t gift anymore? If you quit and come back, do you lose it?

It was removed *sigh* too many people were abusing it's power.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,761 ★★★★★
    Did you receive 850 units compensation as stated in the announcement?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,761 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Did you receive 850 units compensation as stated in the announcement?

If hes been gone the mail expired by now
    Ouch ... maybe should still contact support for some compensation.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I had exact same situation, my compensation expired once and support said no like 4 times to my request to resend me that compensation justifying it that it's not possible, untill I threatened to comply with google play, then all of the sudden it magicaly turned out that it is possible after all. They are professional like that
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Hoping it comes back or everyone has gifting as an ability for Dec. My opinion this is though.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They took it down near the end of March due to people abusing it, abusing other people, committing fruad and some people even threatening or using people's personal information and credit/ debit cards and more.

They gave everyone 850 units for it
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    The Xmas gifting event makes them soooo much money, I imagine if it’s coming back it will be for that.