**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Don't affect drop rates? Lies!

I don't like to do angry posts. I'm a weak person. But this has to be asked. You say you can't affect drop rates. But why is the crystal you start with always give you spidey, iron man, or wolvie 1 star! And when you open the crystal to get a third champ on your team, why is it always a one star? Explain that kabam!

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    ...What?
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I mean that they say so many times they can't affect drop rates. Why is this then?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    ...What?

I'm assuming he saw seating new vid and how the beginner crystal is set to give spider man and wolverine and is useing that as a basis for claiming they rig all crystals
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    ...What?

I'm assuming he saw seating new vid and how the beginner crystal is set to give spider man and wolverine and is useing that as a basis for claiming they rig all crystals

Right on man. Asking myself that way before that vid though
    They don't rig all though
    Only some
    Love me a good rng conspiracy thread
    Somebody get this to mike. I want answers.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    ...What?

I haven't watched seatin's video so I don't know what exactly he is talking about, but aren't the first 2 crystal one opens 2 1* crystals (worth 50 units iirc)? What else do you expect from a 1* crystal other than a 1*?
    ...What?

I haven't watched seatin's video so I don't know what exactly he is talking about, but aren't the first 2 crystal one opens 2 1* crystals (worth 50 units iirc)? What else do you expect from a 1* crystal other than a 1*?

He is trying to use the tutorial crystal as a basis to argue that X crystal is rigged
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    edited August 2017
    this game good. but leech a lot.. no tolerance to the gamers at all.. u need to spend to improve PI. otherwise u will always get hundred multiplication of 1 star and 2 star champ.

just look at the probability of getting a feature champ and a energy deduction in quests. so terrible. the offer and price also ****** ...not worth.
    ...What?

Thats not what Im talking about. I'm talking about why it always is wolivie or and spidey or instead of wolvie iron man. That proves they can rig em.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Of course they can change drop rates. That crystal is supposed to give that everytime.
    When you open a gold crystal, what do you expect from it? Or a 2-star crystal?
    That crystal is the same, but the champion pool doesn't exist. Is only 1 champion.
    Is the same thing as they introduced those champs in your account, but they decided to show how the crystals work instead
    edited August 2017
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    ...What?

Thats not what Im talking about. I'm talking about why it always is wolivie or and spidey or instead of wolvie iron man. That proves they can rig em.

There was no argument they can they can do many things they can take ur champs don't mean they do
    JewJaws wrote: »
    this game good. but leech a lot.. no tolerance to the gamers at all.. u need to spend to improve PI. otherwise u will always get hundred multiplication of 1 star and 2 star champ.

Not true. Gotta defend kabam on this though. I spend no money and I am doing fine in content.
    ...What?

There was no argument they can they can do many things they can take ur champs don't mean they do

And the champs you get in the 50 units ones are gonna be the same. So kabam has the ability to rig crystals.
    ...What?

And the champs you get in the 50 units ones are gonna be the same. So kabam has the ability to rig crystals.

It's there game of course they can read what I said they can do many things they can change a heroe on ur roster they can take all ur units
    They can do many things it is after all there game

The tut crystal drop rate is prop set for Spider-Man and wolverine (not a kabam employer so I'm speculating)
    And that is why the forums is clouded with the rigged crystals thing. A thing that is irritating me is that they have control on how well we do on the game based on the drop rates.
    And that is why the forums is clouded with the rigged crystals thing. A thing that is irritating me is that they have control on how well we do on the game based on the drop rates.

It's there game any game that has a rng system there game team can rig it does not mean they do
    That's the problem with trying to argue rng without knowing what affects it you sound like someone mad random didn't work for u
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    They don't rig general crystals there is no point. The first 2 crystals we open in game are set to be certain champs and they aren't advertise to be anything else. It would be stupid if they rigged crystals it doesn't benefit them in any way and if anyone actually managed to file a lawsuit against them like some people said they would and their past game files and algorithms show any sort of rigged odds then it'll be bad for them. There have nothing to gain from rigging crystals so people should really stop with the accusations
  • Yes, Kabam is goig out of their way to make sure you, of all prople, gets the crappiest of drops.