**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ghost Rider

SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Pulled him from a 4 star crystal is he good? And what is his main use.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Please do not praise him too much though you do not want kabam to add him to the nerf list.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    He is awesome. In my opinion, he is the best champ in the game. He's great for AQ, AW offense and general questing. You'll want to watch some videos on him, or find someone to get you some tips on how to use him. He does take some work to get used to how he works, but when he does, he can do just about anything. Bleed, regen, fate seal, power drain, power lock, and fury once you get him duped. Plus he has bleed immunity. Pretty amazing.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    yes this company leech a lot.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I still need a use for him though.
    Questing?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    AQ, quest, arena. He has regen and damage if well used, and he is bleed immune
    What are the ways you can trigger regen.
  • Aq, aw attack, questing. He's amazing and serves as a Dr strange replacement, but better. Only thing he can't do well is aw defense because the ai isn't smart enough.

He does take some time to learn, but once you get him down... He's def one of the best in the game. Probably the best 'all around' character.

His abilities make him able to be whatever you want at any given time.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    What are the ways you can trigger regen.

One and only way to get his regen, use heavy, safest way to use heavy is first parry then use heavy. This will trigger his regen, once regen is on hit the opponent,every hit will give you health depending upon ur rank level.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    How to trigger regen? Ok no you can read his abilities and it says there... The answers for how he is have been answered properly nothing else to be said now all you do is play around with him and look videos up about him that is it.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Best champion in game. Can be replaced by others for situational purposes. He is NOT someone you'd bring in to LOL which is another downfall, otherwise, hes great for AQ, AW, story, prestige
  • OxCOxC Posts: 57
    When he's good he's great, when kabam feel like it (i.e if your fighting a boss and have near enough beaten them but only have GR left), the AI changes and he is shhhiii... err terrible.

Opponents frequently ignore his heavy attack, hitting you whilst chains are swinging in their faces and the odds of stacking judgements massively decrease (as does the chance of triggering regen).

Once I was fighting a chapter boss and had the tiniest bit of life left on GR. Tried 5 times to trigger regen, didn't work and I got hit and died. Only had a team revive so revived everyone (boss only had about 1-2k health left), tried to regen with GR and it worked first time :-/
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Great utility champ that takes some practice and patience. Sometimes his judgements don't trigger when you need them so there is that, but overall solid.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Great utility but terrible damage output. Only use is in aq
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Mine will go to 5/50 once I get another mystic t4cc be I still use him in aq at 4/40 on map 5
  • Terrible damage output is a very large stretch imo... I guess it depends on who you're comparing it to tho
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    He is a good champion. I wouldn't say he is top tier. Part of that is due to the numerous bugs with player inputs. Using him requires stacking judgments in the right order. That is more difficult when your taps aren't registering. The AI has also become much faster. Landing a heavy for healing is usually not worth it. You are more likely to be countered, even if you parry first. Comboing into SP1/2 is unreliable. If they would ever fix the game, the GR would be a lot better.