**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Broken record but still need to ask about RDT

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    How about taking a look at google play store, we can observe that every single rpg on market has option of reverting mistakes, and taking a note of fact that every single one of these games has higher rating than mcoc. Could there perhaphs be corelation worth looking into?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

How about taking a look at google play store, we can observe that every single rpg on market has option of reverting mistakes, and taking a note of fact that every single one of these games has higher rating than mcoc. Could there perhaphs be corelation worth looking into?

No. Not really. The entire point of the game is to progress through acquiring Champs, then using those Champs to earn the Resources to Rank them, along with other Champs. Entire game modes are desgined around earning those Resources. Part of that is choosing who you Rank, and moving forward by using those choices to earn more. The point of the game is to move forward in that process. Not backwards. This game also has a longevity that not many can say they have of the same like.
  • My question in regards to requests for RDTs will always be this... why ask for something to go backwards, only to move forward elsewhere? Taking 1 step backward, and 1 step forward... In the end, you didn't go anywhere. Why not ask for more Rank Up Gems??? I would LOVE to see a Generic Rank Up Gem as part of the Anniversary Celebration (i.e. Uncollected get a 5* R4-R5; Cavalier 6* R1-R2).

The 'half RDTs' we got during the Anniversary/Christmas event aren't worth it. With those, you take a full step backwards, and pay to take your step forward (with ISO and Gold). So I just have to ask, why would you want that? What about that is good? I say keep going forward, and learn from your mistakes. If you made a poor decision, you should have it there, staring at you as a means of remembrance.

If they keep Gifting RDTs, it sends the wrong message IMO. It takes away accountability for your short sighted choice. PERHAPS though, the only way I can see it kind of working to get the message across.... sell them for a high price once a year. Limited quantity per player. That way, if you REALLY want to undo your poor choice, it's gonna cost you. Making them free is just a recipe for disaster. You want, you pay. Which I can see people doing it, despite it making almost no sense.

With the introduction of Rank Up Gems, Kabam made the message clear. Here, earn something that will help you move forward. Adding RDTs to content to earn is also just backwards thinking. I certainly wouldn't want a tool that doesn't allow for legitimate progress to be something I get awarded to me for completion of content. They gave us the better answer, Rank Up Gems. Now, the fact they come in crystals kind of blows as you may not get the class you wanted. Be VERY nice to see some generic rank up gem action down the road.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    2015 rankdown tickets cant hurt
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

I'll gladly keep arguing in this thread until it's shut down as well. There isnt a single person who can give a valid reason for Rank Downs.

You haven't given any valid reasons to not have them, just your own opinions.
    Was there any champs nerfed since 12.0? Nope.
    No there weren't. But we got some at Christmas, which means Kabam had a valid reason to give them out that, surprisingly, was unrelated to champ nerfs.
    We can keep asking for them 😁👍
    Here is a valid reason. Kabam expressed no intentions on giving them out again unless they deem it absolutely necessary.
    edited July 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Well by that logic this is also one of the highest grossing games on google play
    So maybe theres a success story of.not having them the other companies are missing
    The success story is 100% riding on brand of Marvel, if it was game design in general then app rating wouldn't be so low. This game could be both good and commercially sucesfull, not just commercially sucessfull. I guess they can just say "just no" to every request and they know people will play anyway, because it has iron-man, and they know and love iron-man, because they know iron-man, so they love iron-man aye, viva marketing. The thing is that now Square Enix has rights to Marvel and they push mobile market as well, mcoc days are counted if they keep community in disregard. Personally, I can't wait cuz it seems pretty hopeless here

Drooped2 said:

Well by that logic this is also one of the highest grossing games on google play
    So maybe theres a success story of.not having them the other companies are missing
    The success story is 100% riding on brand of Marvel, if it was game design in general then app rating wouldn't be so low. This game could be both good and commercially sucesfull, not just commercially sucessfull. I guess they can just say "just no" to every request and they know people will play anyway, because it has iron-man, and they know and love iron-man, because they know iron-man, so they love iron-man aye, viva marketing
    Any idea how much revenue is generated by game modes like War, AQ, EQ, Special Events, and Offers that provide the Resources to Rank Champs? Oh, just the game.
    Connect said:

Connect said:

@Demonzfyre sounds like you never make mistakes, be it rankup or others, its honor to finally meet such an exceptional human being

How do you accidentally rank up a champion?
    I get selling it even using an AG
    Honestly one rank down ticket won’t kill the game.

How many times have Kabam not only double rewarded but triple quadruple rewarded rank rewards where the one who gained gained and who was left out was told better luck next time.

I’m so surprised how wanting a rdt is such a volition subject to some.

This is a game, when I installed it, ir was for fun to burn a bit of spare time, I won’t be getting a lifetime achievement or anyone going to make a Wikipedia page honouring the greatest of all time.

The sun will rise and it will set but the game has a lifetime once that goes it’s tear drops in the snow globe till it dries and your left with the fake snow.
    Because they were created for 12.0. Then people thought they needed them for everything, people beg and beg and beg. They get shut down, then it starts up all over again and it's pretty much all there is in the forums for months.

It's never "just one". It won't end ther and likely will never end. Deal with who you rank up. Go earn more resources or move on to another gane if you're burned out.
    You’re wrong no one is begging.
    One something he been created within the game didn’t it become a part of the game mechanic.
    If you remember update 12.0 why was the reason they brought rank down was because the player base got systematically conned!!
    You may ask how. Basically they make a $99 offer which offered you a 4* awakening gem of which including myself brought only for a game announment of how many of the best champs were to be update to a weakened down version.

So as many gave 1* reviews and boycotted the game they played the joker card and sent rdt to soften the blow.

They created it and like a rare item should have on rare occasions brought into play.

Also Kabam ain’t that heartless they do listen on occasions so some shouldn’t be taking on their behalf as if you know it all.

And what major change do we need them for? There has been no major changes and after that Christmas surprise, Kabam done said they will only hand them out for major changes.
    Not to mention the numerous ways they've introduced to earn more Resources since Tickets have become a thing. All this time and energy people spent asking for them, they could have Ranked whoever they wanted next.
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    This isn’t post made to start a war over RDT
    Personally I only asked as its SA month and looking at the calendar, what’s wrong making a suggestion.

Personally I think if I posted and in the calander there was no 5* awakening gem I’m 2billion percent sure the same trolls would be telling the community how we are not entitled to a free awakening crystal.
    How it’s so unfair to the players who completed harder content to earn an awakening crystal and we are just beggars only beg beg eta eta

Some people are just evil in mind body and soul and I have little to say to them as they are the first people who believe they are entitled regardless.

I don’t really care for their opinion it’s basically the blind leading the deaf to nirvana.

If a person suggest something don’t mean it should be accepted, but if you don’t ask them how will you know.

Also some people shouldn’t comment on behalf of kabam as you have no say in their matter as much as I don’t have any say in their matter so stop giving silly opinions when you only speak for yourself and not as a whole.

Make a poll and see how many people agree in your idology you be lucky to get even 25% agree with you.

The game has fewer selfish people than you think who live to troll others twisting what they said or write just so they can feel important.
    Connect said:

Personally I only asked as its SA month and looking at the calendar, what’s wrong making a suggestion.

Personally I think if I posted and in the calander there was no 5* awakening gem I’m 2billion percent sure the same trolls would be telling the community how we are not entitled to a free awakening crystal.
    How it’s so unfair to the players who completed harder content to earn an awakening crystal and we are just beggars only beg beg eta eta

Some people are just evil in mind body and soul and I have little to say to them as they are the first people who believe they are entitled regardless.

I don’t really care for their opinion it’s basically the blind leading the deaf to nirvana.

If a person suggest something don’t mean it should be accepted, but if you don’t ask them how will you know.

Also some people shouldn’t comment on behalf of kabam as you have no say in their matter as much as I don’t have any say in their matter so stop giving silly opinions when you only speak for yourself and not as a whole.

Make a poll and see how many people agree in your idology you be lucky to get even 25% agree with you.

The game has fewer selfish people than you think who live to troll others twisting what they said or write just so they can feel important.

No the difference between an RDT and an Awakening gem is the gem is an intended resource Summoners can gather a RDT is something that is only handed out when deemed necessary. Why can people not understand this?

Connect said:

No the difference between an RDT and an Awakening gem is the gem is an intended resource Summoners can gather a RDT is something that is only handed out when deemed necessary. Why can people not understand this?
    Never seen anyone not understanding it, but ive seen plenty of people disagreeing with it, so the real question that should be asked is why so many people disagree with it

Just stop. The part of the community who wants it is like you said, a broken record. Just stop flooding the forums with the same question that will get the same answer NO.

Who are you and on who’s behalf are you saying no.

Big head right, ego got too much of you, love how you can answer for kabam

The question wasn’t a question a avarage gamers can answer and I sent a ticket and I’ll get a response in 24h regarding my question and I asked for the post to be deleted fingers crossed.

Too many toxic people on the forum because no one in their own alliance want to talk to them

edited July 2019
    Well thanks for this thread op, it was more fun to be part of this discussion than playing anything they added to the game within last 3 months, for what it's worth lmao cuz bar wasn't exactly very high
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    How has this thread not been closed down yet lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

No. They have said they won't return. Unless we have another huge fiasco similar to the one who brought them in in the first place.

They said they have no plans to bring them back. That's a far cry from saying that they won't return.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

This is not true
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★

Snizzbar said:

I'll gladly keep arguing in this thread until it's shut down as well. There isnt a single person who can give a valid reason for Rank Downs.

Only valid reason I need and needs to be.
    Not that I care about RDTs but the entire Mystic class was nerfed with MD. Changed many defenses.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    Inigo said:

Snizzbar said:

Only valid reason I need and needs to be.
    Not that I care about RDTs but the entire Mystic class was nerfed with MD. Changed many defenses.
    That was a mastery. No mystic champ was changed.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★

Where some of you guys even a part of the 12.0 update?

I was.
    That was some real hell back then
    Now people complain like chumps about the smallest things now and want rank down tickets
    In reality, the only people complaining are the ones that are against RDT. The OP never complained about any champ; he simply asked if RDT's would be a part of the summoner appreciation gifting. I also don't see anyone saying that we "need" RDT's. There isn't a need for them, but if for some reason Kabam decided to hand them out, I'm sure there are many that would appreciate it and find a use for it on their roster.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Where some of you guys even a part of the 12.0 update?

I was.
    That was some real hell back then
    Now people complain like chumps about the smallest things now and want rank down tickets
    In reality, the only people complaining are the ones that are against RDT. The OP never complained about any champ; he simply asked if RDT's would be a part of the summoner appreciation gifting. I also don't see anyone saying that we "need" RDT's. There isn't a need for them, but if for some reason Kabam decided to hand them out, I'm sure there are many that would appreciate it and find a use for it on their roster.
    That comment was not addressing that exclusively....
    I know. And I wasn't addressing you exclusively, either. I'm just trying to make a point. For the record, I could care less about RDT's. If Kabam gives them out, I would definitely use it, but I would much rather Kabam hand out more awakening gems, like someone suggested. But I really don't see the point in attacking others that ask for RDT's. Kabam has voices on these forums, let them speak for themselves.
    Connect said:

Just stop. The part of the community who wants it is like you said, a broken record. Just stop flooding the forums with the same question that will get the same answer NO.

Who are you and on who’s behalf are you saying no.

Big head right, ego got too much of you, love how you can answer for kabam

The question wasn’t a question a avarage gamers can answer and I sent a ticket and I’ll get a response in 24h regarding my question and I asked for the post to be deleted fingers crossed.

Too many toxic people on the forum because no one in their own alliance want to talk to them

Yeah too many toxic people on the forums who ask for rank down tickets and when they are told it won't happen get butthurt.

Connect said:

Never seen anyone not understanding it, but ive seen plenty of people disagreeing with it, so the real question that should be asked is why so many people disagree with it
    Because they are unnecessary something else people don't understand.
    edited July 2019
    Connect said:

Is there any plans to give summoners a rank down ticket during the summoners appreciation

Look I made a thread all I said was if there was any plans.
    I didn’t say I am entitled or kabam must hand out rdt all I was asking was if there was any future plans to give them out.

If it’s a no it’s perfect, if they said maybe that’s perfect too but for people to go around attacking the op for making a post is beyond my thinking and yes I think many are toxic or the forum by suggesting asking about an in game item is a form of begging or a reason to attack’s person for asking regarding the item.

Now did I get a response from kabam support on the issue? Maybe, was it the answer I was looking for? Maybe
    Did I get silly response claiming I was a begging or anyone else what some trolls on the specific thread have been saying? NO!!!

Glad kabam are not of low intelligence or have a chip on their shoulder as many have shown on this thread.

Thanks kabam support for a timely response and a nice email.

Haha I even had one person trolling on this thread saying that trolling my thread gave him more enjoyment and satisfication than this game has given him in the past 3months
    So proves what a troll he is, was and will be.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    Connect said:

Connect said:

Is there any plans to give summoners a rank down ticket during the summoners appreciation

Look I made a thread all I said was if there was any plans.
    I didn’t say I am entitled or kabam must hand out rdt all I was asking was if there was any future plans to give them out.

If it’s a no it’s perfect, if they said maybe that’s perfect too but for people to go around attacking the op for making a post is beyond my thinking and yes I think many are toxic or the forum by suggesting asking about an in game item is a form of begging or a reason to attack’s person for asking regarding the item.

Now did I get a response from kabam support on the issue? Maybe, was it the answer I was looking for? Maybe
    Did I get silly response claiming I was a begging or anyone else what some trolls on the specific thread have been saying? NO!!!

Glad kabam are not of low intelligence or have a chip on their shoulder as many have shown on this thread.

Thanks kabam support for a timely response and a nice email.

Haha I even had one person trolling on this thread saying that trolling my thread gave him more enjoyment and satisfication than this game has given him in the past 3months
    So proves what a troll he is, was and will be.

Do you mean a automatic reply they send everyone on the topic? Is that the "nice" email you are referring to? Lol
This discussion has been closed.