**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mysterio arena

Comments

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    This is just a rough outlook of my team I have 2 3/30 3 stars and 9 4/40s the rest are 1/1s or 1/10s and then I've got 4 max rank 2 stars so I don't know if I could even do the grind for a featured 3* but I really want mysterio so I really don't know if this is good enough. I have 115 3 stars in total
  • AdityaLohia2100AdityaLohia2100 Posts: 64
    IS HE AVAILABLE IN ARENAS????
    No no I was just wondering because if its possible I wanna save up all my units for it
    So I wanted to know now so I have time. I'm hoping stealth spider man is in arenas first
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

So I wanted to know now so I have time. I'm hoping stealth spider man is in arenas first

He is

He is
    So is the grind possible with my team
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Not that hard to grind it mate, should be possible
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    It is definitely possible, you might not even need to spend units. Keep an eye out for CraftyGrinding's video.

It is definitely possible, you might not even need to spend units. Keep an eye out for CraftyGrinding's video.

Well In just under a day I managed to get 1.2mil on the Miles Morales arena just as practice and I didn't have to spend any units. And it's still got 2 days remaining so I'm assuming I can do the same for Mysterio.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    What bracket are you in?
    bm3epps said:

What bracket are you in?

Veteran

I got him lol