**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do they really be getting damaged by Shocks?

The above shown champs actually work on electricity ir some energy sources, and as per Avengers 1 when Iron man was struck with Thor's thunder, that boosted up IM suit..
So these champs, as per logic as well should be gaining health or Atleast be having Increase in attack damage when got shocks..

Do they really be getting damaged by Shocks? 22 votes

Agreed.. Nice point you got
31%
AhteshamAmazingDeadpoolDead1HedronNarwhal52xBlue_Eyed_ThingChicken_Master 7 votes
I don't think so..
50%
Eb0ny-O-M4wX_Factor_AgentWakanda4Ever278Mr_EEtjamaArsozFreeToPlay_21EarthEliteBrudixTreeTBOSSMr_incredibl3 11 votes
Have to think about it
18%
Lvernon15NojokejaymRishikgroundedmaster20005 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Have to think about it
    ^
  • Options
    AmazingDeadpoolAmazingDeadpool Posts: 86
    edited July 2019
    Agreed.. Nice point you got

Your phone works on electricity too. Hook it up to a huge voltage/amperage source and let me know how that works out

True it could have a short term benefit such as an attack boost but gains a reduced power for each shock activated on these champs.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I don't think so..

Your phone works on electricity too. Hook it up to a huge voltage/amperage source and let me know how that works out

True but this game doesn't follow much logic
    Now that OP has said it. I think it can be a really cool ability for a future champion. If the said hero suffers from a shock debuff, they gain a Prowess buff for double the duration of the shock, increasing special attack damage by {250%}.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I don't think so..
    You are using the wrong logic on this game
  • Options
    VagabondCharlieVagabondCharlie Posts: 12

Ohh Really? I thought it worked on Arc Reactor or petroleum, Ty so much you opened my eye.. 😂😂
  • Options
    VagabondCharlieVagabondCharlie Posts: 12

Your oven uses Heat, should it be immune to overheating?
    People are 70% water, should we be immune to drowning?
    Blade uses a sword to fight, should he be immune to pointy things?

I didn't knew there were Oven man in the game.. 😂😂