**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First rank 5. Choosing between the best or the one I like most.

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 846 ★★★
Hi,

Pretty soon I`m going to be able rank my first 5* to rank 5. I`m really struggling to pick the best option.
I have a Ghost, Blade, Corvus as my 'best' picks (all undupe). (synergy teams with 4*, I`m already cavalier).
But between those 3 I also consider the champ that I love most. Not because of ingame capabilities but as a character itself.
My profile pic, Venom.
Does anyone have any experience in choosing between the best and your favorite option? And how did that work out?

First rank 5. Choosing between the best or the one I like most. 17 votes

Corvus (my most used champ for taking down content)
41%
HENRIQUE_FORTELvernon15Sheer_ColdFhfjghhggggjfhfjgScrubkiller_1H3t3rThoye3 7 votes
Blade (4* Ghostrider and Sparky)
5%
MasterIanG 1 vote
Ghost (4* Wasp)
5%
Gamer 1 vote
Venom (my favorite marvel character)
47%
TheManMythLegendNojokejaym10or_StrongJackbrooks2580IvarTheBonelessZeezoosFreeToPlay_21TBOSS 8 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    In the end what matters if you're enjoying the game or not. If you take up a champion who you don't enjoy much, you'll get bored pretty easily and it'll feel like you're just being dragged from quest to quest without getting much fun out of it.

I'm at a similar situation, mine has VERY low stakes though. I'm making a team for my first Uncollected run and I have one champion to take up to 4/40. I have to choose between Awakened Blade and Unawakened Killmonger. Blade is the obvious choice here but I hate playing him, so I'm taking up Killmonger this Tuesday because I love playing him, even though I know Blade will get more stuff done.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    do the one you like most this game is about having fun even though kabam makes it hard to have fun lol
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Corvus (my most used champ for taking down content)
    I don't have a Corvus, but yourself say it's the champion you use most to clear content. How will you feel when you rank Venom and reach content he can't clear but Corvus would? You can always use Venom for not so difficult content...