**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Phantasmagoria Pitch Meeting

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
Kabam: So you have an event quest for me?

Writer: Yes sir I do. So it gonna be Spider-Man....

K: Obviously

W: ...and Deadpool!

K: Wow wow wow wow

W: So those two throwing quips back and forth will be literally 5 out of the 6 quests.

K: Oh man. People are gonna need relief from the comic relief. So what’s the last like?

W: Well it’s going to be almost a completely different story.

K: Ok, so like a two for one deal, very cool

W: Exactly. So the last quest is essentially the basis of Far From Home

K: But it’ll be hard to make Mysterio bad, right? Because in the movie he’s a good guy?***

W: Actually it’ll be super easy, barely an inconvenience.

K: How’s that?

W: Well because the iso spell

K: Oh borrowing plot lines from Act 2 is tight

W: So anyway that’s pretty much it.

K: Wow wow wow

W: Oh well actually Deadpool is going to be really aggressive sometimes.

K: Why would he do that?

W: So we can have boss fights

K: Deadpool does like his 4th wall breaks

W: He sure does

K: ...........?

W: Sir?

K: Oh sorry I was thinking of whether or not we could get away with having goldpool crystals 2 months in a row; we’re having them next month too

W: I don’t know.....

K: Oh wait never mind, it’s July. We’ll make plenty of money anyway

W: You do love money sir.

K: I do. In fact, I’m in a generous mood because of all this money.

W: What do you mea—

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hey guys! This one was shorter than last month, but hopefully it’s just as good. It was tougher to write because not a lot happened narratively.

Just a disclaimer: I don’t think the SA calendar is a bad thing; I love the thing

Hope you guys like it!
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    phantasmagoria hmm

Hey guys! This one was shorter than last month, but hopefully it’s just as good. It was tougher to write because not a lot happened narratively.

Just a disclaimer: I don’t think the SA calendar is a bad thing; I love the thing

Hope you guys like it!

and stealing peoples profile names lol

Hope you guys like it!

What?

Hope you guys like it!

What?
    you havent heard how they got the name phantasmagoria ?

Hope you guys like it!

What?
    I guess I haven’t lol

Hope you guys like it!

What?
    I guess I haven’t lol
    well its very weird