**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus Glaives damage inconsistencies while fighting physical resistant champions.

I was fighting venom in chapter 2 act 1 of the uncollected phantasmagoria event quest using Corvus Glaive. While fighting him I realized that while venom had an armor break debuff inflicted, Corvus did a substantially less amount of damage. I’m not even sure if Corvus’ true strike is supposed to work on physical resistant champions because I can remember specific times that it didn’t.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    It's a bug with Corvus applying armor break against enemies with boosted physical resistance. It's a known bug. Best bet is to avoid parries and fight around it until it's fixed
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Yep this is very old, it’s a weird interaction
    For me at least it’s just one the first medium

For me it happens as long as the armor break up super annoying bug with corvus that has been known for probably close to a year now and kabam still hasn’t acknowledged it
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Can any mod comment on it
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    This is a known bug now for at least 2-3 months but not a single mod has acknowledged this issue.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Known bug, no acknowledgement whatsoever, fantastic.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

Known bug, no acknowledgement whatsoever, fantastic.

I'd say typical