**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What to do next

So ivh recently completed act 5 and got first 6* and ranked some champs. I want some help on what content to do now please

Comments

• SparkyCzSparkyCz Posts: 73

my roster

Try to do variant 1 or two, if that’s to difficult you should do 100% of act 5

act 5 100% or variant first?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    SparkyCz said:

Try to do variant 1 or two, if that’s to difficult you should do 100% of act 5

act 5 100% or variant first?
    If you can get through one of the variants inexpensively, probably that.

You've got a few progression options though. Explore act 5, work on one of the variants, 6.1 completion, etc... Decide whichever will cost you the least to do and work on that
    With that roster, act 5 exploration may be your best bet imo
    ok i will try my best, how many units shall i farm befor i start?

You have some good champs for variant
    But act 5 100% is probably best
    I personally did act 5 100% after doing both variants

how much units did you spend?
    on variants
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Depressing a lvl 54 can beat act five yet I’m stuck spinning my wheels as a lvl 60

Depressing a lvl 54 can beat act five yet I’m stuck spinning my wheels as a lvl 60

Pretty easy to fly through act 5 these days very early in an account if you get lucky with pulls once or twice
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I did 6.1 for cavalier first now doing act 5 exploration. Few tough fights await but worth it
    yeah act 5 is eazy
    yeah act 5 is eazy
    SandeepS said:

I did 6.1 for cavalier first now doing act 5 exploration. Few tough fights await but worth it

i dont have enough 5* and 6* for it
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137

Pretty easy to fly through act 5 these days very early in an account if you get lucky with pulls once or twice
    So you are saying with my three star duped Corvus I have a chance ??? :smiley:

So you are saying with my three star duped Corvus I have a chance ??? :smiley:

Was talking more about 5*s early in the game but corvus is a better 3* than was available to a lot of us when we were doing early stages of the story quest