**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

State Of The Battlerealm - July 2019

We're over Half-Way through the Year, so it's time to take a look at the State of the Battlerealm! Make your predictions on who you think is coming to the Contest next!

Comments

• Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    Silver Surfer, Mr Fantastic, Doctor Doom.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Galactus, doctor doom, Bucky, mr fantastic, Dracula
  • QucolucrjuQucolucrju Posts: 17
    Man-thing and Morbius for the October event
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Reed, Doom, Galactus, Firelord, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill and Attuma.
  • ShalzzShalzz Posts: 20
    VULCAN will be a good choice to release next . He is the bother of cyclops and Havok. He is omega level mutant. He has a lot of abilities which can be very useful in MCOC Fights . If you pick this one then please make him super strongest among all the mutants . Otherwise it will be disappointment .
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Quicksilver and Apocalypse would be an amazing choice
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Still waiting for my Superior Spiderman, come on Kabam you know you want to!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Shalzz said:

VULCAN will be a good choice to release next . He is the bother of cyclops and Havok. He is omega level mutant. He has a lot of abilities which can be very useful in MCOC Fights . If you pick this one then please make him super strongest among all the mutants . Otherwise it will be disappointment .

I'd love to see him but I'm pretty sure he'd be connected to Cyclops and Havok, which currently is impossible... Hopefully next year.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Weeks have passed. Months have passed.
    And Punisher is yet to be seen

You can pull him from the battle chip crystals.

As for my prediction; Entropy should be next to show up.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

You can pull him from the battle chip crystals.

I mean, in the picture posted
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

We're over Half-Way through the Year, so it's time to take a look at the State of the Battlerealm! Make your predictions on who you think is coming to the Contest next!

In the X men Gold branch there will be quicksilver. Next to blade there will be dracula. In the web warriors branch there will be stealth spidey. The rest of the fantastic 4 + Dr doom. Next to Green Goblin there will be Mysterio? idk that one. Agent 13 next to cap ww2.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Could that spot next to captain America be Peggy Carter?
  • Ghost26Ghost26 Posts: 1
    I believe that the one next to balance should be Elsa bloodstone because that will bring forward other marvel monster like Dracula, frankenstein, the living mummy and others monster for the Halloween special event.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited July 2019

In the X men Gold branch there will be quicksilver. Next to blade there will be dracula. In the web warriors branch there will be stealth spidey. The rest of the fantastic 4 + Dr doom. Next to Green Goblin there will be Mysterio? idk that one. Agent 13 next to cap ww2.
    Since it’s Captain America WW2 it would make more sense for it to be Peggy Carter since she’s from that time period.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Ok so i see that silver surfer is in the picture, while champions like mysterio or stealth suit spiderman who supposedly haven't been released yet, are not there. Does that mean that silver surfer has "been released", and that he is actually a non playable champion? If that's the case, not cool kabam. Can someone tell me if it has been congirmed that he will be a non playable champion?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I don't care who comes in next, devs need to calm down with all of the in-game animations during the fights. My phone has been burning through a full charge way too quick. Even plugged in my charge drops 5-10% just on those fighhts .

Yeah I agree although the game has been getting better somewhat in terms of lag and battery but I think some fun tuning could be helpful
  • Not sure why Gwenpool is attached to Cable instead of M.O.D.O.K. - or even Deadpool.
    Not sure she's EVER interacted with Cable.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

Not sure why Gwenpool is attached to Cable instead of M.O.D.O.K. - or even Deadpool.
    Not sure she's EVER interacted with Cable.

She did. On January 2017 I believe, when they were released
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Galactus,dracula,dr.doommr.fantastic,white tiger may be,
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    HELLCOW
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Perhaps he escaped the battlerealm