**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the biggest noob mistake you have ever made?

2»

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    It’s nice to see most of us make terrible decisions when we are new.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I used a cosmic AG on heimdall.. And I wasn't even a 'noob' at this point. I had been playing for 2 1/2 years. Now, you might not think this such a bad thing, BUT.. I also have a 5* corvus, but was just so happy when I pulled heimdall out of his featured crystal, and he was brand new so I pulled trigger on it right away. Heimdall isn't bad by any means, but now I have him as a 6* and I thought he was going to be better than he is. He sits at r3, meanwhile my unawakened corvus sits at r4. Ah well, sh*t happens
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    The only thing I can think of was selling my 1* Wolverine. Argggghhh!!
  • Phantomspy46Phantomspy46 Posts: 18

Ahitlaw said:

Ok now this is when I was newer,now I got lucky one day and pulled a 5* science awakening gem! I was so happy,but I had only 1 person to use it on,and I did.

My God.... you just won the number 1 in the ranking of pure noobiness

Nah. I did i r4 hulkbuster 3*
  • Phantomspy46Phantomspy46 Posts: 18
    I did not know what to do when i noob
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Sold 5 base level 4*s to get my first 5*. One of them was Mags. Pulled a 5* Mags.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Hitting a stunned mordo
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Wsm10 said:

Wsm10 said:

I didn't understand anything about the game and ranking characters up when I started, so when I began getting some resources right away, I used an awakening gem & max-leveled my two star Hulkbuster because I thought he looked cool. It's not the worst mistake, but I find it pretty hilarious. Hey, I bet I'm one of the few who have a maxed-out, sig level 99 Hulkbuster, so that's something!

I did the same thing with my 2* Hulkbuster for the same reason, but I didn't use the gem. Then, when I finally realized he was a horrible champ, I get him in a 4* crystal and dupe him not long after. When I was newer I would have killed for a 4* Hullbuster. Now he just sits there doing nothing.
    Haha, it's funny the way things seem to work out when you realize a character isn't all that useful, but I agree that when I started out, one of my most wanted four or five stars was Hulkbuster. He just looks cool, and he also looks like he should be pretty powerful. Growing pains I guess. Hopefully you've had some other great pulls to make up for him.
    Yeah, I got a 4* Sparky later on and a Killmonger in one of my recent 5* basic crystals. That's the best luck I've had that I can remember.
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    I have used a 4* Generic Gem from Act 4 rewards to awaken 4* UC about 2 years back.