**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I rank 2 6* CAIW or 6* Cull Obsidian (both unduped)

I already had six 5* rank 5, so now I want to take my 6* to rank 2, so CAIW or Cull overall better for everything (AW, AQ, act 6...) ?

Should I rank 2 6* CAIW or 6* Cull Obsidian (both unduped) 14 votes

6* CAIW
78%
danielmathSnakeEyes69FingfangfoomfanesG0311spaceoctopusDenzel116RishikEtjamaMsyounus1288Hedrondiegobdias84 11 votes
6* Cull Obsidian
21%
Il_Cuocoshadow_lurker22laxthe 3 votes

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    6* CAIW
    hard choice. have both in 5* at R5. Id Lean towards iwcap.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Honestly I might wait for the dupe for either. I have both at 6* R2 duped and I think CapIW is a better Swiss army knife (even Unduped), whereas Cull is better for destroying content (great unduped, insanely better duped). What's your crystal shard situation like? Going to consider a 6* feature to try to dupe that Cull?
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    edited July 2019
    DalBot: Yesterday I just pulled 6* Moon Knight from featured and 6* Dare Devil from basic :(

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    6* CAIW
    CAIW for me over Cull due to synergies. No ramp up needed unlike Cull who needs those charges. I cant use his rout buff because by the time i launch it, the AI was smart enough to counter till the rout expires. (Blame my skills). So consider your playstyle as well.