**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I rank 2 6* CAIW or 6* Cull Obsidian (both unduped)

I already had six 5* rank 5, so now I want to take my 6* to rank 2, so CAIW or Cull overall better for everything (AW, AQ, act 6...) ?

Should I rank 2 6* CAIW or 6* Cull Obsidian (both unduped) 14 votes

6* CAIW
78%
danielmathSnakeEyes69FingfangfoomfanesG0311spaceoctopusDenzel116RishikEtjamaMsyounus1288Hedrondiegobdias84 11 votes
6* Cull Obsidian
21%
Il_Cuocoshadow_lurker22laxthe 3 votes

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    6* CAIW
    hard choice. have both in 5* at R5. Id Lean towards iwcap.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Honestly I might wait for the dupe for either. I have both at 6* R2 duped and I think CapIW is a better Swiss army knife (even Unduped), whereas Cull is better for destroying content (great unduped, insanely better duped). What's your crystal shard situation like? Going to consider a 6* feature to try to dupe that Cull?
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    edited July 2019
    DalBot: Yesterday I just pulled 6* Moon Knight from featured and 6* Dare Devil from basic :(

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    6* CAIW
    CAIW for me over Cull due to synergies. No ramp up needed unlike Cull who needs those charges. I cant use his rout buff because by the time i launch it, the AI was smart enough to counter till the rout expires. (Blame my skills). So consider your playstyle as well.