**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron debuffs don’t trigger

StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
I’ve noticed many fights now in arena where Ultron debuffs won’t trigger. Bleed or stun will show, but the timer and indication never appear or the intended effect. The most recent occurrence was against blade. Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Blade shortens debuff depending on how high his power meter is. Like Rogue normally Blade at full power can shrug off stun and bleed debuffs almost instantly. Blade also has villain sense reducing chance for Ultrons bleed and stun to happen. Did he have GR and Sparky on his team?
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    I don't believe so, but don't recall. It's possible that with the synergies the debuffs were shrugged off, but I would have at least expected to see the timer for them to appear. I figured it might be some ability accuracy modification, but to see the words "Bleed" and "Stun" pop up without a result seemed odd whether they're shrugged off or not. Just an observation, wondered if others had similar issues with other characters.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    The name of the debuff (stun or bleed likr you said) in the case of Blade and Rogue is that it can be shrugged of so fast the human eye can't see the icon. Partly why Rogue is effective against mesmerize. She isn't affected by it