**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I just not thinking this through?

Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I am fully prepared for a lot of forehead slapping, but why is Groot considered a bad champion? I would personally LIKE to have a 5* Groot.

Comments

• Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Terra said:

No damage output. Terrible Regen. Is hard countered by a lot of nodes. His immunitys are shared by better champs. And the cosmic class has WAY better champs than Groot is. Why you would want him as a 5* baffles me

Yeah I was thinking someone might say something like that. Thx for clearing my curiosity haha.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I’ve said it before this is a game about comic book characters. Persons are going to want a certain champ just because.

It won’t matter what they can or can’t do and in my opinion, nothing is wrong with that. If this guy likes and wants a 5* Groot, it’s his account if he wants to rank 5 him. He will always look at his account and say “yes I got the card I always wanted”. Not everyone playing wants the “do everything champ”.

Playing over 3yrs and still don’t have a 4* or 5* hulk. One of my favorite marvel characters.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Groot was my first 4* champ and he allowed me to clear a lot of early game content. I think he's a worthy defensive hero and true to his character.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    If only Hamin were here 😢
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Groot is fun to play... but yeah, not a great champ.

And who's Hamin?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

And who's Hamin?

He(?) Was one of the better forum regulars. Sad he got banned.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Aryl said:

And who's Hamin?

Again?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Aryl said:

And who's Hamin?

Terra said:

Aryl said:

And who's Hamin?

Also an avid Groot supporter.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I mean if you want him, fair enough. At the end of the day it's a game and you should use champs you like from the source material and/or just enjoy using.

Having said that, from a competitive / content clearing stand point, there are just several more useful cosmic characters that are going to push you through a lot more modes in the game. And with a lot less resources used.