**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why are 4 stars not allowed in Act 6?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I know the content is hard itself but just wondering why 4 stars are not allowed in Act 6?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It's a progress gate. The purpose of it is to separate Players based on their progress. In this case, they are using their Roster progression to do so. I suspect it relates to the Rewards since Act 6 is building up to the release of R3 6*s.
    That is another aspect. As easy as you might think it would be with 4*s, it would most likely add a great deal of stress. People were stressing with 5*s and 6*s. I have no doubt their comment was accurate.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Because kabam decided not to allow 4* thier game their rules *shrug*
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    You're a few months late buddy
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It’s by far not the only way to acquire a good selection of 5*’s. I don’t buy crystals at all. Doing arena for shards and champs has yielded more champs than I know what to do with... they hand out 5*’s like candy now. Some people aren’t ready for act 6.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I edited my post adding "in reasonable time". Over a year is not a reasonable time for a game by any standards

That is another aspect. As easy as you might think it would be with 4*s, it would most likely add a great deal of stress. People were stressing with 5*s and 6*s. I have no doubt their comment was accurate.

Thats not the point and i know you know this. You love trolling and its been old for a long long time...
    If people wanna use 4* there isnt a good reason not to. Most would do it for the synergies provided. "Add a great deal of stress " no people are "stressed" because they cant bring the champs they want
    I was talking about the stress of trying to use 4*s to get through it. I do not love trolling. Never been my intention whatsoever. People might not like it, but there is a purpose to the requirements. A number of them, actually.
    No. Not at all. If that was the case, they would be allowing everyone and their dog to get through so they could buy as many Cavaliers as possible. Lol.

No, not money. When R3s hit, they need to first be in the top demo because that's where the least chance of imbalance will occur. Giving R3 6*s to people with Rosters that aren't as advanced would be quite detrimental to the game.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Not very funny at all, really. Introducing a new ceiling is going to affect everything from the Arenas, to AQ, to War. It will shift the game itself. What do you think would happen to those systems if you gave the means to R3 a 6* to Rosters that had a handful of OP 4*s and Synergies? How do you think that would affect the balance of progress? You need to consider broader effects when looking at the game overall.

Nah I'm pretty sure the reason is for somma that fresh tear-stained $$$

Kabam is just too afraid to reveal the blatant truth

There's also a habit of people saying it's all about money when they don't want to hear it.
This discussion has been closed.