**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealth suit Spider-man can't be parried

Since Kabam was kind enough to not leave any sort of info about this gimmick in his abilities (typical), does anyone have any idea why Stealth Spidey can't be parried? Is there any sort of AAR that messes the parry up?

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★

Since Kabam was kind enough to not leave any sort of info about this gimmick in his abilities (typical), does anyone have any idea why Stealth Spidey can't be parried? Is there any sort of AAR that messes the parry up?

i parried him ....confusing
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Test a sig 99x Daredevil against him. Probably his mediumattack is a projectile, which can't be parry-stun
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

Test a sig 99x Daredevil against him. Probably his mediumattack is a projectile, which can't be parry-stun

But why would it be projectile based if he is kicking the opponent
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    In fact, here is it:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/147639/champion-spotlight-spider-man-stealth-suit#latest

"Of his Basic Attacks, his Light 1, Light 4, and the last two hits of his Heavy Attack utilize his web-shooters and so are non-contact attacks, similar to Yondu's Yaka Arrow or Iron Man (Infinity War)'s Repulsor Blasts."

In fact, here is it:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/147639/champion-spotlight-spider-man-stealth-suit#latest

"Of his Basic Attacks, his Light 1, Light 4, and the last two hits of his Heavy Attack utilize his web-shooters and so are non-contact attacks, similar to Yondu's Yaka Arrow or Iron Man (Infinity War)'s Repulsor Blasts."

Ah okay if anything I should be more visible then
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Might've been a good idea to include this in his actual abilities in-game. Typical Kabam.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★

“Typical kabam”
    You must watch proff hof regularly

What's your deal against Youtubers?
    I mainly mention proff don’t see proff adding anything to the community
    Love KT1, BG and both Daves
    Fair enough. Don't forget to add Seatin :wink:
    Sestin doesnt really add anything of value either because hell talk bad about an offer or state of the game and STILL buy every offer and smash through content on day one
    Buttehrs said:

“Typical kabam”

Sestin doesnt really add anything of value either because hell talk bad about an offer or state of the game and STILL buy every offer and smash through content on day one
    Well I mean he gets most of the money back from the offers by doing those videos
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Buttehrs said:

“Typical kabam”

Well I mean he gets most of the money back from the offers by doing those videos
    What i mean is if he really had a problem with content or state of the game he wouldn't buy the offers that he claims is garbage anyways lol
    Buttehrs said:

Zuro said:

Buttehrs said:

“Typical kabam”

What i mean is if he really had a problem with content or state of the game he wouldn't buy the offers that he claims is garbage anyways lol
    What offer had he done it with I don't recall
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    This reminds me of someone *cough domino cough*
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

This reminds me of someone *cough domino cough*

*coughsheblock*cough*breaks*cough*NOT*cough*
    Pardon, i was chocking on my food
    she block breaks NOT?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Proxima and/or Corvus can parry him without effort ;)
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Domino with Masacre. Not only can she parry him but she has class advantage.