**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need a alliance

hi guys me and mine friend looking for a friendly and loyal alliance which do map5×5 and atleast on aw tier7.
I have 4 r5 champ and mine friend have around 6 or 7 r5 champ.
Drop your line id below if anyone recruiting
Im unable to post screenshot of profile so Search ilwrx and Newman logan in game.

Comments

• BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    Hi friend, my alliance might be a good fit for you. Message me on line: breynolds11
  • maxiumsupremo
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Got it guys @Breybrey @Maxium_Supremo728 well first come first serve so breybrey i msg you just
  • BoNDaZeRBoNDaZeR Posts: 16
    Add me line id: selemdahmen
  • We are a 5.5 mil alliance, run AQ 5x5 and war 3 times a week, hit me up on line if you are still looking for a place to land, line id: tmoney64
  • Line: gochickens.

Friend request sent in game.
  • dfresh81dfresh81 Posts: 49
    dfresh81 hit me on line
  • Bernie1108Bernie1108 Posts: 61
    Bernie1108 if you are still looking
  • McorajrMcorajr Posts: 23
    Mcorajr look me up and join us
  • Budha63Budha63 Posts: 110
    budha63 we have 2 spots open
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    My 7.5 Million alliance has room for both of you. Expert Tier AQ. Map 5x5. Great Rewards. We are a perfect fit for each other. Everything u asked for we have.

Contact hq101heath

Look for the guy with the eyepatch
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Sent u both a friend request. Very much looking forward to letting you know everything we have to offer.

Thanks!!!!
  • Knagel17Knagel17 Posts: 33
    7 mill ally expert tier. We ranked 1400 last AQ. Hit me up on line knagel17.
  • KC_21KC_21 Posts: 110
    J_slap. Awesome group of guys
  • Hey Spidey. Just added you and your friend in-game. We are going to have two free slots within the next few hours, and would be honored to have you. Just let me know. Name: thewritingwoolf
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Hey guys im already in thnx for your time if anything goes wrong i surely will remember you guys
  • ally qt lg cr member yg punya line