**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Act 4.4.3 Elektra boss

I've died to the Elektra boss in 4.4.3 multiple times and decided to ask for some help. I dont have a doctor strange or symbiote spidey. My team consists of a an awakened 4.40 blade, 4.40 sentinel, 4.30 hood, 3.30 colossus, and a 3.30 Ultron. Any help is appreciated

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    If you have iceman he stops mesmerized. As long as coldsnap is active that is
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    You need a champ who can negate that Evade... shehulk, spidergween

Ability reduction champs also. AA, BW...
  • DretlleDretlle Posts: 41

This is the Mesmerize boss right? Do you have a screenshot of the rest of your roster?

Edit: I don't remember the rest of the nodes but with Blade you should keep parrying or build up power somehow until you get above 2 bars since it'll allow him to shrug off debuffs faster up to 95%.

Thank you completely forgot about that. That'll do the trick
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Why do you use collosus.

Why do you use collosus.

For the memes
  • Skinnyfatboy82Skinnyfatboy82 Posts: 32
    Use a couple of boosts and your good to go
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Max limber and get that blade to high power and the stun won’t be noticeable. If you have a rogue she would do the same thing.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just don’t use specials and it will be just evasion with Blade. Or you can parry them, attack 2-3 times, then parry again because you can’t evade if you are stunned
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Mastery:

Limber (all other utility masteries in this tree arent necessary but would be a great addition)

Deepwounds (damage over time)

Assassin + Courage (least necessary, but extra firepower would be nice as Elektra gets stronger as both approach zero health)

Good Champs:

* Rogue (can shrug off stun)

* Archangel (you cant evade bleed/poison/neurotoxin/dmg over time passives. play aggressively until bleed stacks, then play defensively to stack posion/neurotoxin)

* Iceman (according to everyone else. I dont have him)

* Omega (she loses health just by being near you + damages opponents nearby when bleeding)

Plausible Champs?:

* Proxima? (true accuracy)

* Crossbones? (5+ furies should? guarantee she cant evade)

* Falcon? (Can nullify evade IIRC + he sucks though)

* Void? (Damage over time 👍 + class disadvantage 👎)

Best Champs:

* Mordo (best option imo. You WANT to get stunned for Astral Evade + damage over time passive)

* BPCW (reflects stun damage)

* Agent Venom (bleed/incinerate [see AA] + 70% shrugg debuffs)

* AA Awakened (yes he's here twice. Ability reduction + great with Pacify)

* Me (I can beat up elektra)

Setups:

* AA awakened + BW + OG Hulk + BPCW + Mordo + Pacify (best imo, too many advantages to count)

* Agent Venom + Venom + Mordo + Sym Supreme + DS (revolves mostly around Mordo and AV)

* Iceman + Rogue + AA + (any)
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    you have blade. Parry her to bleed to death
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    If you have emma frost she is 100% stun immune when in diamond form. You can also use mordo to counter the stun
    Beat her. Didnt use balde just played well with my sentinel and used his heavy and analysis charges well. Thank you for the help.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I did it with domino and just start attacking not give her chance to attack
  • Fl_FlamesFl_Flames Posts: 14
    edited March 2021
    Basically you need: Hood, Hyperion, Aegon and Storm Pyramid X. (as 4 stars or maxed 3 stars for smoothest and easiest gameplay.) + At least 170 Units.
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    Fl_Flames said:

Basically you need: Hood, Hyperion, Aegon and Storm Pyramid X. (as 4 stars or maxed 3 stars for smoothest and easiest gameplay.) + At least 170 Units.

tf 170, more like 0. you can put in any champ you want honestly, use one with true strike if your not confident, mole god with frenzy and under 10 syringes works well
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Fl_Flames said:

1) Why revive this
    2) Or... you know... parry and combo for stun duration
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Fl_Flames said:

Bruh