**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many of these six stars are worth r2ing over a five star max sig Void or Corvus

I’m very annoyed that after over a year of endless grinding and I have 18 six star champs without any high damage champ among them.

I have a max sig void, blade, Corvus, ca IW and others at 5 star rank 4. Are any of these six stars worth ranking up instead of ranking those others? If so, which ones?

How many of these six stars are worth r2ing over a five star max sig Void or Corvus 106 votes

None. Wait
16%
DalBotSnakeEyes69WaynedavyGreifmaster911KingKiahStingerbkJuggerNotzeezee57KnightZeroDenzel116Wozzy101Obaid_Jacob03Msyounus1288gp87DarkPassenzerDooM62Ironman3000Topdog23 18 votes
16%
GamerTheManMythLegendTendersquadMets17Jim0172SiddhantKwatraHarbinger195Miller1702Mrwarren96TheSpicyKnightSuros_moonCosmicspiderman777StevieManWonderEtjamaDead1mrcyrcleFreeToPlay_21 17 votes
34%
Timone147LoPrestiManup456Cmbk96TheVyrusOesername123TerraStar_Lord_Jones979KrazewulfosCliffordcanLeonidasFayeBaseballguy711SpiderCoolsOsfan8OmegaManPanchulon21KillerRino19Stagedear85Rougeknight87 37 votes
19%
buurnr87Duke_SilverBahamutToxicBladeManar198xPrylankRishikBlackJ4zzRockypantherxWebby72LoctiteSuperGlueKalantakZuroSquishyjrThe_4THHedronBrowsWade420wilson69YimiGotayGiodood_1 21 votes
4 or more
12%
Spity68ThatGuyYouSaw235ThunderGodJyotishkadoctorbStanceTony886JimmyBMr_EJustAnotherDudebooscka2536RordogDapandaking 13 votes

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Thing and Proxima both hit incredibly hard( Thing with synergy) and I’ve seen Symbiote Supreme put up some very good numbers as well. They each have really good utility especially Symbiote Supreme. I would consider taking him and Thing to R2 and Proxima is you really like her
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Thing, Proxima, and Sym Supreme if you’re good at playing them.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    You don’t need to be good to play Thing. Hit, parry, special attack, get stupid strong buffs and furies, repeat.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Thing and symbiote supreme
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Thing and SS
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    I appreciate all the feedback. Which five stars wouod you still rank 5 over taking one of these six stars to rank 2?
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Am I missing something? Why is everyone saying to Rank 2 Thing over Red Hulk? Why does he have such a huge edge?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Noice roster
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Thing and red hulk (only if you have Domino at r5).

SS is overrated, don't rank him, especially unduped. He's just a budget Doctor Voodoo
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Thing, Proxima and SS
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I took SS to r2 yesterday. But I have pretty much taken everyone to R5 that I wanted for now.
    I don't think he's over rated, he just doesn't have explosive damage like a few other popular rank up choices and
    def can have a lot of bad match ups.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    SS and Thing. If your feeling frisky do Thor Rags for prestige
  • RishikRishik Posts: 35
    edited July 2019
    Thing, SS and Thor ragnorak( because he is awakened. His awakened ability makes gives him good damage output after using sp3 attack)
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Terra said:

SS and Thing. If your feeling frisky do Thor Rags for prestige

I don't think he can afford ranking up a bad champ for prestige.
  • Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Thing and iron man
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would go thing and syn supreme
    But corvus first
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    None. Wait
    Honestly I'd R5 Void or CapIW over any of those 6*. Those two will get you through so much content and Void hits so much harder when FoTV is active.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Thing and Supreme.

5*s will be made obsolete when 6.3 comes. We are already seeing 4 x 6* gates in 6.2, I would imagine that is the norm in 6.3 and 6.4.

Every t5b put into a 5* now is a wasted resource that could be re-directed to taking up your 6* roster, which will also likely be the final champions any of us own (not sure the community will tolerate or have the appetite for 7*s and the circle starting over again). At least that's how I see it.

You have 2 great champs I would r2 in a heartbeat, congrats!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Thing and sym