**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proper Sentry Use

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
For a champ who's being rendered godlike in the Marvel Universe, this dude feels so neutered here. I'm still trying to spin a positive yarn with him as i've been lucky enough to own Champion and Aegon for his synergies, but even after 160 hits on RoL WS and timing his states right, his damage just ramps up from meh to "thats it?".

I know the dupe is essential to carry over the warps from fight to fight, but even at max warps, the damage is pretty lame for a 6* R1. Is there something I'm missing?

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Nope your not missing anything, he's just kinda bad.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I think it was Idealist YouTuber that frequently used him in war and talking how much damage he inflict and goodness he is.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Watch the idelest video
    He’s actually decent
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    He's not a WS wonder. He needs to ramp up his charges (preferably over more than 1 fight) and he's at a class disadvantage in that fight.