**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to upgrade

DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

Who should I rank up
Uncollected is my next challenge
I was thinking dr voodoo but is he worth it if unduped
Also with summoner appreciation coming up
Omega red will be awakened and I have 26 mutant gems to use

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Ghost, AA, VTD, Domino, Redhulk, CAIW, IMIW as 4*

KM as 5*

Domino and Rhulk Synergy will carry you very far, and if you add Masacre, that trio will shread through a lot of content.

If you dupe CAIW, he will be even better...

AA, well if it bleeds and can be poisoned, its already dead.

VTD... new type of champion, needs a couple of fight to ramp up, but will also shread through content

Ghost, If you learn how to play her mecanics, she will deal out of this world damage

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

KM as 5*

Domino and Rhulk Synergy will carry you very far, and if you add Masacre, that trio will shread through a lot of content.

VTD... new type of champion, needs a couple of fight to ramp up, but will also shread through content

Ghost, If you learn how to play her mecanics, she will deal out of this world damage

Should I bother upgrading killmonger 5* even though I have duped the 4* at sig 40
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

KM as 5*

Should I bother upgrading killmonger 5* even though I have duped the 4* at sig 40
    I would wait, and see.
    Domino and RedHulk synergy would be my priority, along with AA and VTD, I know they are 4*, but they can help you clear lots of content
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

Djkrdjj said:

KM as 5*

I would wait, and see.
    Domino and RedHulk synergy would be my priority, along with AA and VTD, I know they are 4*, but they can help you clear lots of content
    Thanks