**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Completion event

Anyone have any idea what top score is?

Comments

• BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
  • Bump
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Top score to get rank 1?
  • EezzyEezzy Posts: 41
    HA_NFG wrote: »

zo2jufgzkjo1.jpg
    w9bio7jdldmt.jpg

7m?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    We scored 7
    Hey nofck
  • PB_HAPB_HA Posts: 1
    They didn't get 7 mil mate don't worry.

It's about 2.4mil, we have hit no1 6-7 times when we go for it.

Nowhere near 7mil though lol so that guys just waffling
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Any other alliance not received their rank rewards yet? Hasn't shown up for ours; not top 3 or anything but still had a pretty decent score
    Nope you haven't mate don't lie
  • HA_OuZiHA_OuZi Posts: 3
    "when we go for it" 6-7 times? Show me your 1st place Screenshots lol :D:#
  • i just wanted to know what number would get top 3 and we got 2nd so it's not 7m million high lol still get the same rewards as HA
  • Don't need to get 1st get the same reward 1-3
    Weird I have screenshots of top 5 for last 11 months , how many times you finish top 3?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I'm just curious, why do you guys go so hard for such meager rewards? There is a reason top tier alliances aren't up there, and it isn't because you out played them lol. I've never seen an alliance intentionally go so hard on completion. The unit/reward ratio just seems like garbage compared to other alliance events.
    I'm just curious, why do you guys go so hard for such meager rewards? There is a reason top tier alliances aren't up there, and it isn't because you out played them lol. I've never seen an alliance intentionally go so hard on completion. The unit/reward ratio just seems like garbage compared to other alliance events.

Thanks to that mentality we've never had to go "hard". Most Marvel crews don't understand​ the concept of proper team work and 30 members being on the same page, Thanks to comments like yours we'll enjoy pulling Characters like Dormu and Hyperion for what we do. We've played this game for 12 months and are growing faster then crews playing since beta, the stats you see on 13-14 mil+ beta crews makes me sad we didnt swap over from Fast and Furious Legacy sooner.