**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thor Jane Foster 6* Everywhere

RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
8 people in my alliance open six star in one week, and 5 of them got Thor The Mighty Jane Foster. So weird

Comments

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

8 people in my alliance open six star in one week, and 5 of them got Thor The Mighty Jane Foster. So weird

Yeah i know.. i laughed so hard in alliance group chat. The rest of us hoarding their 6 shard cause of that. They want to avoid TJF lol
    edited June 2019

Nah... Again I see this female clown

• JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    I got 2 6* Janes back to back. Can we say BUFF PLEASE!!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I feel for you guys
    She was my first five star
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    all chAmPioNS hAvE ThE SAmE DrOP RaTeS.....
    Sure they do...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Hate to break it to you chief, but that top one is a 3* Jane Foster, not a 6*
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I pulled back to back 4* janes from cavalier crystals.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sam thing happened in my alliance with different champs. First a good amount of people were pulling 6* MS (myself included), then everyone was pulling Domino, then CapIW.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I feel for you guys
    She was my first five star

My first 5* Mystic class pull. :|
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    On the plus side jft is marginally better than dpx and hb. She still sucks but I'm trying to be upbeat
    edited July 2019
    hopefully, Kabam increases the probability of stun while enemies are under shock debuff. like 80% chances :D
    I made a suggestion to easy the pain. Next buff???

• DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Got her myself as a 6 star the other day.. but then got 5 star omega red nick fury and archangel then shehulk.that definitely soften the sting of the Jane foster.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    JAQRIPP said:

My only question is why would she buff steal?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i love janw foster!! not because she is awesome but because once i got her alin my 3rd 6* (after getting ,loki&sentry) i was broken for few seconds bu reformed and knew nothing will be worse then her unless i get deadpool zforce and instantly dupe him in next 6*!
    Kalantak said:

i love janw foster!! not because she is awesome but because once i got her alin my 3rd 6* (after getting ,loki&sentry) i was broken for few seconds bu reformed and knew nothing will be worse then her unless i get deadpool zforce and instantly dupe him in next 6*!

Wow, stay strong man... I dont know why she always haunting every summoner in this game... maybe almost 90% of summoner have her as 6*. lol
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I also have her as a 6* (my 3rd pull several months ago).

She isn't horrible but definitely not a regular part of my game aside from AW defense diversity.

Ironically enough, the first 5* I pulled after reading this thread yesterday ended up being her (first dupe).

I also have her as a 6* (my 3rd pull several months ago).

She isn't horrible but definitely not a regular part of my game aside from AW defense diversity.

Ironically enough, the first 5* I pulled after reading this thread yesterday ended up being her (first dupe).

she always haunting everyone in this thread, be careful
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I pulled her earlier this week as well.