**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

arena duplicate has nothing extra?

Hi Community and Kabam

I´m a little bit confused as I received the Green Goblin 3* last sunday in the Arena and was able to catch him a second time in the arena on thursday.
The second one I received was a duplicate and also awakened the ability as I had no luck in the crystals.
I was checking my 4* shards stack before and after I received the duplicate and I did not receive the 55 4* shards (normaly granted for a 3* duplicate).
I was opening a Ticket for this as I suspected a bug and was informed that the Arena character does not count as a full duplicate and will not grant 55 4* shards when duplicated.

Why?

Would be great if someone could explain me more to this situation.

Thx and have a good evening

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Only the featured champ counts as a full dupe (20 sigs). The other arena only adds a single sig for awakening/duping. Also, no ISO or shards given....doesnt work like crystals do when awakening

Edit: Disregard, misread post. You mentioned 3*, not 4*
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    from my understanding, duping a champ from arena in arena is more like using a awakening gem.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited August 2017
    Ops talking about the 3* featured arena.

Yeah you should get the dupe shards for it because it's a full dupe, kabam support be on some **** sometimes
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    A 3* Dup is a full Dup. It gives 8 Sig and Shards. The Basic 4* is not a full Dup. Only +1 Sig, no Shards or ISO. Your best bet is to open a Support Ticket.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Ops talking about the 3* featured arena.

Yeah you should get the dupe shards for it because it's a full dupe, kabam support be on some **** sometimes
    My mistake, misread.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    A 3* Dup is a full Dup. It gives 8 Sig and Shards. The Basic 4* is not a full Dup. Only +1 Sig, no Shards or ISO. Your best bet is to open a Support Ticket.

thanks for clarifying
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Not a bug. Arena champions never award full shards nor max signature ability crystals.
  • MrgreenMrgreen Posts: 58
    As there seems to be a big confusion here and it seems like that kabam support also is not aware of what is granted I made a second try with electro today.

I had electro yesterday in a crsystal and let him untouched. (1/1 and unawakened)
    Today i checked all my inventory and after I claimed the iso was granted and also the 8 signatures (from unawakened to lvl 8) and 20 4* shards.

I already opened a second ticket as I still suspect a bug here.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    I did not check on the 4* shards. Just happy to get to class Isos.

• Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    The basic 4* arena is only a plus 1 signature and that's it.
    The three and four star feature arena will give the full signature amount of +8 and +20 and come with the normal Iso but they do not award the same shards. They will give a lowered amount of crystal shards
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    Hi folks, sorry to revive this topic but thought it would be better than re-opening the same thing.

I was farming for units (it's the only one my roster allows an infinite streak) in the Guillotine 4* basic, and thought to hell and just to go along with it a bit further to dup my champ since the cut-off forecast wasn't that high.

And, I actually got this:

Definitely not complaining!!! But was wondering if something changed or I got this all wrong?! I might be overlooking something but I understood that for the 4* basic arena when you already have the champ you'd only get the 1 sig stone and nothing else?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    Yes, it was an old Thread. But to answer new question...
    Basic 4* will either Awaken (at 1 Sig), or increase 1 more Sig Level, and without any Dup Shards.
    BUT, what you see for 300x 5* shards is part of the Top 10% Rank Rewards. Anyone getting top 10% gets those shards (in addition to hero) no matter what the state of any existing 4* Basic was in their roster.