**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected difficulty is so boring

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
I am sure for anyone who already did act 6 or variant, the uncollected difficulty monthly event is like arena grinding no challenge and fun at all. So I wonder, is not it the right time to add new difficulty with better rewards for players who competed the Variants and act 6?!

Comments

• Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    Im in the same position as you. And no this shouldn't be taken as a brag post tho it could've been written a tad better. Regardless, yeah this EQ was super Ez. It's not just that, it's moreso that the difference in terms of difficulty for endgame and monthly content is such a stretch. Endgame content is pretty challenging (with some bs sometimes). That said, monthly content is pretty easy (with bery lil bs, better made content generally as of late i think). It's simply a very large gap in terms of difficulty. Of course it only applies to the top 5% or so of players if that so I understand. It'll get worse over time until another difficulty is added, but until the cavalier player base expands more I don't think another difficulty is worth the trouble of implementing quite yet from a gamemaking perspective. Well... perhaps with all the whales and dolphins at the endgame to keep them entertained and happy but I can understand both sides.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    its the event name isnt it ?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I hope a cavalier difficulty comes soon
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    I guess if you have EVERY GODtier champion as a 5-star that counters all the BS nodes it's easy. For rest of us who dont or dont have fat wallets to get best characters in game.....its plenty challenging. We dont want more challenge when some of us struggle as is.
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★

I guess if you have EVERY GODtier champion as a 5-star that counters all the BS nodes it's easy. For rest of us who dont or dont have fat wallets to get best characters in game.....its plenty challenging. We dont want more challenge when some of us struggle as is.

@Unknown_Soldier Then you can skip it and focus on uncollected difficulty. Why that's problem for you?! As i said when you have both variant 100% and act 6. Uncollected event is like heroic difficulty, no fun at all. This new difficulty should be for players like that not for people that still finds uncollected difficulty challanging and enjoyable.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Maybe don't use your overpowered top champs if you find it too easy?? Or don't do it?