**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* to take as my first to rank 5?

HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I have unawakened Domino at 4/55 and I just got a 5* cosmic gem. I have 1x t5b so I want to use it well when I get my second. If I open a Medusa, I can awaken her and have enough cosmic t4c to fully rank. I’ll go for domino if I don’t get her, but if I did, who should I choose?

(Other things to consider: I have the full 5* flaming trinity, I’ve completed variant 2)

Which 5* to take as my first to rank 5? 38 votes

Domino
92%
JRock808Oesername123Darkrider05Lvernon15Duke_SilverWorknprogressDonnymeijCupidDONZALOOG1234KillerRino19Stagedear85ToxicBladeCharlie_SceneTO_BeatziRetr0AleorBlackJ4zzX_Factor_AgentAwsomediabrineScrewedScrewed9 35 votes
Medusa
7%
LoganSavage115Dead1Bryliantu93 3 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Domino
    If you don’t have medusa which I’m getting from that message, don’t wait for her, it can take years, I’d take domino up over her anywsy
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Domino
    Just took my 4* Dom to max and she’s amazing. Do it.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Domino
    I'm not a big fan of Domino's animation, so I'm waiting to see if oml will be good after buff to r5 him. Also I have a 6* r2 rulk, but he doesn't benefit that much from synergy with domino. She does, but her heavy feels too short and too slow for me

UPD: Yet,, my point is she's better then Medusa