**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the best champion in my roster?

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★

Who is the best champion in my roster? 176 votes

Cyclops
9%
KpatrixRaganatoreros24Savio444PureLoweB3AST1NTheSpicyKnightDead1KG05_1SquishyjrThe_4THUmbertoDelRioEarthEliteDraconisMineShadowTopdog23DPXFistheGOAT 16 votes
Punisher 2099
0%
Greydogghost 1 vote
Winter soldier
0%
bryce7m 1 vote
Hawkeye
0%
Barnes13 1 vote
Cable
1%
Foxhero007Kalantak 2 votes
Hyperion
31%
DNA3000SnakeEyes69MagicBentonPiviotbuffajrTendersquadRam_SarkarWiebsBajjsbwuqjwBroncojuanMityAntusername7312ThecurlerEB54F317Crimsontide1616charaderdude2adknight27Username6435Emperor_WarLord 56 votes
Ghost
56%
danielmaththetaman23Timone147Frostydigital-SOBFallencircussmy168phillgreenTerraArydhdhNoıreKingKiahCliffordcanBaseballguy711WrathfulRavenThunderGodRoOOtsDiklyDuke_Silvertufan_1974 99 votes

Comments

• VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Hyperion
    Ghost if you master her game play.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    On stand alone, without synergies, Hyperion.
    With synergy and if you can play well, Ghost
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost, if you have synergies and know how to play her
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Hyperion
    Vinvick said:

Ghost if you master her game play.

☝️This
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Ghost
    Ghost need synergy for high damage but Hyperion needs no one
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Hyperion
    Without wasp to go win your ghost, I’d say your best champ is Hyperion- need to awaken him ASAP my friend
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Ghost
    Ghost best attacker in game basically, Hyperion is your second best champ
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Ghost
    With synergies and skill
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Basically I agree with what everyone else said
  • KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    Cyclops
    Brag post about your two good champs or did you really not know whether cyclops was better than ghost / hype?
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Cyclops
    armour break, unblockable specials, precision. What could you want more from a champ??
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Hype needs to be duped, ghost needs synergies
  • Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Ghost
    This is a brag post. But ghost is op
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Your "best champ" is whoever you die the least with. And considering the fact that you have Ghost and Hyperion ranked the highest, I'd say you are on the right path already. Good luck!
  • Fan1241Fan1241 Posts: 47
    Depends on synergies
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Ghost
    Ghost. Playstyle isn't even that hard but learning to ignore being hit while phased is strange at first.

Take a 3* wasp. Synergy problem solved but it isn't really required apart from making life easier to land that sweet SP2

I would love a 5* Hyp too, straight to R4 when I pull the 5*