**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mutant Champion Buffs!! Who will turn out better??

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 ★★★★
Colossus or Old Man Logan?

Colossus

https://youtu.be/2-qz_of5i00

Old Man Logan

https://youtu.be/66NpBUijI1I

Mutant Champion Buffs!! Who will turn out better?? 149 votes

Colossus
19%
BigPoppaCBONEFrostyabiew78Ram_SarkariSenbergBajjsbwuqjwMrTicTac19992008ErkIDogescience22AleorWebby72LoctiteSuperGlueDead1KalantakHedron5tarscreamBryliantu93DarkPassenzerAaronc94 29 votes
Old Man Logan
80%
ArcDeAngelusAlex_sc11SnakeEyes69ShrimkinsDrZolaAlfa_PigeonDarkestDestroyerrazielSpity68Carnage313SecondSkrillerKyrkantTrektzuffyFallencircusRoguefrogger13MattPartAjisdopeTerraRikurema 120 votes

Comments

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Old Man Logan
    Are the other 5 from the buff pool GUARANTEED a buff this year (or two)? As in, did we get a statement directly from Kabam that those 5 will be buffed? Or did we just assume?
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Old Man Logan
    Also forgot to mention but Colossus's base damage may have been increased for all we know. Same goes for armor and block proficiency. So while it appears that OML is better on paper, Colossus may have gotten base stat increases that make him superior. Also im sure that regardless of damage, Colossus is still gonna a btch to take down
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    The rusky looks like another ghost/corvus counter with the cap on crit damage.

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Colossus

Seems to me like everyone is sleeping on colossus. Am i the only one thinking his new abilites looks awesome for offense aswell?

You might have a good point here.... with all his ability, I could see him as a very useful champ is AQ as well... map5 and above

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan

Seems to me like everyone is sleeping on colossus. Am i the only one thinking his new abilites looks awesome for offense aswell?

Seems to have too much ramp up from what I’ve seen
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Old Man Logan
    It would be crazy if colossus turned out great
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    Ready to rank him.
  • MercLieutenantMercLieutenant Posts: 27
    Mr oldman for sure!
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Old Man Logan

Also forgot to mention but Colossus's base damage may have been increased for all we know. Same goes for armor and block proficiency. So while it appears that OML is better on paper, Colossus may have gotten base stat increases that make him superior. Also im sure that regardless of damage, Colossus is still gonna a btch to take down

One word: Void
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    I hope the colossus buff is done right. The champ finish below him gets a better buff that would not make sense. But again you know...I will stop there. :)
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Kobster84 said:

I think with the Omega Red synergy he will be insane!

Just imagine this Scenario:
    You have 10 Armor Buffs. You activate sp2 which gives you another lets say 6 armor buffs: With 16 Armor buffs you get plus 320% attack just by OR. Plus you get plus 16 times 21 critical rating, which is 180 again.....Then stun your enemy with parry and do a heavy attack, gives you an additional 100% attack...
    So Overall, in this Scenario you get 420% attack and 180 critical Rating.
    This
    is
    Men with eggs made of steel
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

One word: Void
    Another one word: Venom the duck ^^
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Colossus
    I wonder if they will change omega-colossus synergy. If not, his damage may be huge with some armour ups
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan

Are the other 5 from the buff pool GUARANTEED a buff this year (or two)? As in, did we get a statement directly from Kabam that those 5 will be buffed? Or did we just assume?

They said all will get buffed, not 100% ok timeframe though

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Lvernon15 said:

They said all will get buffed, not 100% ok timeframe though

Is any of those champs available as 6*? I know magneto, dpx and cyclopse are, but they are out of that list afaik
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    One thing that would make this Colossus buff amazing is if he had the ability to carry some of his armor ups between fights. Or would that be too op?
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Old Man Logan

Kobster84 said:

I think with the Omega Red synergy he will be insane!

Just imagine this Scenario:
    You have 10 Armor Buffs. You activate sp2 which gives you another lets say 6 armor buffs: With 16 Armor buffs you get plus 320% attack just by OR. Plus you get plus 16 times 21 critical rating, which is 180 again.....Then stun your enemy with parry and do a heavy attack, gives you an additional 100% attack...
    So Overall, in this Scenario you get 420% attack and 180 critical Rating.
    This
    is
    Men with eggs made of steel
    I heard they deleted the omega red synergy
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Old Man Logan
    Fjolnir said:

The bigger question is why did OML qualify for a buff but Magneto (and Deadpool) get passed over.

Probably because he had the most votes after Colossus in that pool from what i remember.