**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unmasking

I was thinking to my self as I was grinding arena. Why is there no option to unmask in MCOC? For example say you have Spider-Man stark enchanted, you could still have the suit but the mask would be Peter Parker ( Tom holland). I know some other games I am good at not going to say tho but they have the ability to unmask your player. Anyways I think it would be quite interesting. Thanks for taking time out of your life to read my opinion I appreciate it.

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I guess their faces would look too goo, maybe even pretty ugly.... have you ever had a dream that.... oh wait wrong one, have you ever seen mobile games with beautiful face animations? I havent...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    I think legal trouble would be afoot if similarities would be pulled between champs and those who play em. Kabam would need authorization from those who played em. And thay would take time and money. Also many champs are unmasked.
    Aegon. The champion. Karnak. Gamora. Domino. And Deadpool in-game is confirmed to be the Ryan Reynolds variety from viewed in-game dialogue
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I guess their faces would look too goo, maybe even pretty ugly.... have you ever had a dream that.... oh wait wrong one, have you ever seen mobile games with beautiful face animations? I havent...

Uhhh Kingpin’s face is gorgeous
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Uhhh Kingpin’s face is gorgeous
    Ye and things face is funny too xD
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Terra said:

I think legal trouble would be afoot if similarities would be pulled between champs and those who play em. Kabam would need authorization from those who played em. And thay would take time and money. Also many champs are unmasked.
    Aegon. The champion. Karnak. Gamora. Domino. And Deadpool in-game is confirmed to be the Ryan Reynolds variety from viewed in-game dialogue

I mean Aegon kinda has a big helmet on his face.
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175

Terra said:

I mean Aegon kinda has a big helmet on his face.
    I think Aegon would look good without a helmet as well

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Part of comic book nostalgia is the mask or helmet to the costume etc. Wouldnt be much of a comic book game if you only get part of the comic book costume and not the whole thing. Would just be awkard and wierd lol
  • I had a similar thought once but it would be only for specific champs, like with venom, certain moves or specials could cause the symbiote to sly off leaving Eddie to be vulnerable for a few seconds and then the symbiote would come back.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Kaba: Releases Captain Marvel Movie Version
    Brie Larson: Is that a personal attack or something

(not trying to be mean)
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Faces are hard to make look good
    If they look stupid it would auck
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I was thinking to my self as I was grinding arena. Why is there no option to unmask in MCOC? For example say you have Spider-Man stark enchanted, you could still have the suit but the mask would be Peter Parker ( Tom holland). I know some other games I am good at not going to say tho but they have the ability to unmask your player. Anyways I think it would be quite interesting. Thanks for taking time out of your life to read my opinion I appreciate it.

The simple answer is there's no such option because the devs haven't made one. And the reason why they haven't made one is probably two-fold. First, this game isn't one based on or inclusive of character customization. Some games encourage players to customize characters to build a connection to them or to help identify with them in some way. Others don't, and this is one of those. The second is that such a feature would require a significant amount of work to build the extra art assets and the user interface options to use them. There's only so much art and tech dev resources available and every hour spent on a feature is an hour you can't spend on other features. My guess is there's a ton of game features the devs want to implement that would have a higher priority than a feature like this. There's always way more things the devs want to do than there's time for, so one of the reasons why they don't implement features like this is because they don't implement most of the features anyone wants, including their own wish list.
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    DNA3000 said:

The simple answer is there's no such option because the devs haven't made one. And the reason why they haven't made one is probably two-fold. First, this game isn't one based on or inclusive of character customization. Some games encourage players to customize characters to build a connection to them or to help identify with them in some way. Others don't, and this is one of those. The second is that such a feature would require a significant amount of work to build the extra art assets and the user interface options to use them. There's only so much art and tech dev resources available and every hour spent on a feature is an hour you can't spend on other features. My guess is there's a ton of game features the devs want to implement that would have a higher priority than a feature like this. There's always way more things the devs want to do than there's time for, so one of the reasons why they don't implement features like this is because they don't implement most of the features anyone wants, including their own wish list.
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

I can see a bit of what your saying bit I’m just confused

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    PIZZATIME said:

Kaba: Releases Captain Marvel Movie Version
    Brie Larson: Is that a personal attack or something

(not trying to be mean)

It's funny because in the very first mcoc trailer captain marvel was unmasked