**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we have the option to sort champs by #tags

DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

Should we have the option to sort champs by #tags 79 votes

Yes, it'll make choosing champs for specific requirements (ie. #spiderverse) faster
91%
ShrimkinsLeNoirFaineantrazielCrkwestSpity68LosspikFineDogluffy_91KALIZOSundance_2099Bpn88855Star_Lord_MityAntLvernon15CliffordcanMenkentGasHaulerRoOOtsDuke_SilverJohnLocke117 72 votes
No, it'll clutter up the sort list
2%
DonnymeijThoye3 2 votes
I don't care
6%
Dead1MiStaLovaZuroNothing_hereskinnybruh879 5 votes

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I think it would already be a good beginning, if you could permanently sort youre chmpions by a certain aspect, so for example just by Champion Rating, that this doesnt resets every time you leave your Champion list!
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Yes, it'll make choosing champs for specific requirements (ie. #spiderverse) faster
    There's still a lot of work to be done in the champion select screen ...

A LOT.

they need to add more filters/sort methods, etc ..

a way to Mark/flag favourite champs (such as ones I'm currently levelling, or ones I just use a lot .. so I don't keep losing them in the crowd .. ) ... plus more/better filters ..

very easy to implement ...
    but unfortunately, since it's just a quality of life change, and no direct bottom line $+ ... it's unlikely we'll see it soon. :(

Been waiting more than a year for these kinds of things already ... *sigh*
    smh
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The # system to pick from a wide variety of champs based on utility would be good. May not be needed right now but in a year from now when there are +50 good champs to choose from we need some way to sort through the list based on the need.

If you need a power control champ for a specific quest, just search #power control and it spits out all the champs that power control. Much better than remembering the 40 champs that have that capability.
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    I'd love if we could tag champions as favorites as well