**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ VS AW, which you think more important to you and why

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★

AQ VS AW, which you think more important to you and why 101 votes

AQ
86%
KpatrixVdh2008ShrimkinsJestressCrkwestSpity68Frostyabiew78TrektTendersquadNick_Caine_32KDoggg2017age_of_andycapsupergokuMattPartFeeney234Oesername123TerraDuo_KulioGNASTY 87 votes
AW
13%
ArcDeAngelusSecondSkrillerJim0172Duke_SilverCupidshadow_lurker22JuggerNotrahul9582084064EtjamaToo_qikCrunchEkbizzellMr_incredibl3Dapandaking 14 votes

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    AQ
    Currently AQ because I need so much t2a.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    AQ
    AQ for easier access to T4C, T2, T1.
    Aw isn't worth it anymore. Hadn't been for a while. Less so with the new updates. Can't wait for season 11 I tell you what
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    AQ
    AW is a big yawn-fest right now. I get more rewards in 1 week of AQ than I do all AW season. And the AW season rewards are RNG based. Even dumber.
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    AQ
    The most valuable rewards for me at the moment are 6* shards and T5B shards, followed by T2A shards. You can get all of them from AW (gold 1 and above), but you can get more T5B shards and T2A shards from AQ. I like the way you can actually pick your rewards from the glory store (too bad it does not contain 6* shards) rather than get what they give you which may not always be what you actually need at the moment. You get rewards every week while in AW you need to wait for a month for some of them. AQ is also easier and more reliable, in AW even if you play great you can get owned because you got matched against a better alliance. AW requires more planning, working on defender roster, being able to adapt do different scenarios rather than mastering one lane with limited set of defenders on it etc which is why the rewards should be substantially greater and at the moment for most tiers they are just not great enough to make it worth this effort. AW is also more stressful - one or two bad wars at the beginning of the season can cost you a lot at the end, inflicting whole months. It does not happen in AQ which basically resets completely every 8 days.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    AQ
    AW rewards are terrible, and the difficulty only keeps going up for the same crappy rewards.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    AQ
    Both tie up too many of your best champs for so much of the week. EQ rewards are just better to focus on if you not gold 1 and up or running all map 5 or higher aq.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    AQ
    Because they completely ruined war and I don’t play them anymore.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    AQ
    with the latest changes, the entire war mode is ruined and broken, we lose 75% more than we did last season, horrible nodes, huge increase in difficulty (even with the rollbacks on some nodes), and it's just taken the last bit of fun and strategy out of the entire thing. We focus on AQ now exclusively and only use items for that. I don't see this changing for next season and this is the first in ten seasons (we're platinum 3 now) we're not focusing or spending on war.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    AQ
    For me, it's a matter of return on investment:

AQ, you have 5x runs some maps over 5x days, then 3x break ... and the rewards are .. "resonable" based on maps you run.

AW, however, you run almost constantly, get very poor rewards (for each, individual war) .. and the "better" rewards are at "end of season"... which evaluates to .. how many wars ?

very poor return on investment with AW, imho .. AQ > AW ...
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    AQ
    AQ hands down. T4 cats and t2a shards every 8 days. War has been less than optimal, they have shafted us many times with delayed seasons, we have probably missed out on 5 full seasons worth of rewards since it started. The individual war rewards are outdated as it is, and with all the shells/exploits/pilots etc that have been rampant since the inception really just make it a mess.

How can the determine tiers when half of the alliances are basically dead shells ? It needs a complete overhaul and we need compensation (I don’t ask for this lightly) for all the delayed seasons we have lost rewards from.
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    AQ
    Easier and less stress when compared to AW
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    AQ
    Hopefully kabam reads this and gets the message. AW is a mess and it’s a shame as it should be the the part of the game we all shoot for. As it stands it is the most exploited and loop holed mode. Alliances shell from season to season and they don’t even care.

We have never shelled, have kept almost everyone since seasons started, and take pride in what we accomplish, even though we are basically gold 1 and have no intention of pushing past that. The rewards are few and far between compared to AQ and are far behind on an update not to mention a compensation for all the delays between seasons that have really cost everyone 3-4 seasons worth of rewards just because of short sightedness of the developers.

The first thing they need to do is get us caught up on rewards, then make season rewards meaningful and reward teams who compete each season under the same tag. They also need to eliminate the inactives from consideration when it comes to tiers. It’s ridiculous that hard fighting teams loose tier multipliers to shells just taking space waiting for players who shell swap each season to do it again.

Reward loyalty, give out bonus points each season based on last seasons rank. They really need to sit down and discuss a solution with the player base who know more about the exploited loopholes than the developers who think everyone is playing ethically. What should be the highlight of the game is the low point.

Make War Great Again !
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    AW
    It's the only thing in this game outside of the new story quests that presents a challenge, AQ can be done without even paying attention as it's the same nodes, same opponents just different day.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    AQ
    AQ because what i get in a season of war is nothing compared to what i get every week from AQ. Its really a no brainer. War sucks.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    AW
    I have fun when I do AW, can’t say the same about AQ.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★
    AQ
    M1k0rin said:

AQ. As I'm growing account. So it is easier and can get alot of resources