**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• L8RdaysL8Rdays Posts: 26
    I can’t understand why we have heard nothing about any form of compensation. This is now week 4 of season 6. Vivified is still ridiculous. Still dealing with 200% all or nothing immune to taunts magneto. Still not enjoying the actual game.

My best guess for not hearing anything is that Kabam is waiting for the third variation of map 7 to show up for the first time (we still haven’t seen that one) and then they can try to fix everything that is broken all at once (because there will be broken stuff in that variation as well). And we know they don’t want to compensate their customers for the first four weeks of aq only to have to compensate for what will likely be problems with the last variation as well. It is unfortunate, but I suspect this is the reality.

That’s alright though. I’ll just keep my wallet closed on July 4.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    L8Rdays said:

I can’t understand why we have heard nothing about any form of compensation. This is now week 4 of season 6. Vivified is still ridiculous. Still dealing with 200% all or nothing immune to taunts magneto. Still not enjoying the actual game.

My best guess for not hearing anything is that Kabam is waiting for the third variation of map 7 to show up for the first time (we still haven’t seen that one) and then they can try to fix everything that is broken all at once (because there will be broken stuff in that variation as well). And we know they don’t want to compensate their customers for the first four weeks of aq only to have to compensate for what will likely be problems with the last variation as well. It is unfortunate, but I suspect this is the reality.

That’s alright though. I’ll just keep my wallet closed on July 4.

They fixed CSWS by day 3 of that iteration. So waiting makes no sense other then they completely disagree with us and plan to leave it as is.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Markjv81 said:

Anyone got a video of someone soloing map 6 dormammu? Hardest mini boss we’ve ever had in map 6, not 1 of our bg’s has managed to solo him.

Yeah i found a way with @DTMelodicMetal 's help. Cap seems to be the only way. Ping me later, i will post the video.
    Share away man
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Share away man

https://youtu.be/xmOOliDOwNI

This is what @Salsamander was referring to. He posted a video of soloing Map 5 Dormammu using this technique in a line chat.

Markjv81 said:

Share away man

https://youtu.be/xmOOliDOwNI

This is what @Salsamander was referring to. He posted a video of soloing Map 5 Dormammu using this technique in a line chat.
    But does this work against 200k+ health, 9k+ attack map 6 mini boss dormammu?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

I believe so. We only run Map 7, I meant to say Map 6 instead of Map 5. Here’s the video @Markjv81, credit to @Salsamander:

https://youtu.be/WlBJp9FbPXw

Markjv81 said:

I believe so. We only run Map 7, I meant to say Map 6 instead of Map 5. Here’s the video @Markjv81, credit to @Salsamander:

Perfect, this is the first solo of dormammu mini I’ve seen but does seem a bit ridiculous that the only way to solo this fight is a 5/65 cap IW and loosing ~80% health. Stupid design.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Perfect, this is the first solo of dormammu mini I’ve seen but does seem a bit ridiculous that the only way to solo this fight is a 5/65 cap IW and loosing ~80% health. Stupid design.
    Not really. Just don’t trigger spite. I have soloed twice with blade
    gohard123 said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Not really. Just don’t trigger spite. I have soloed twice with blade
    Nice, would love to see a video.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Corvus still taking coldsnap damage from hitting block on freezerburn node. Why?

Acid wash node says "poison debuffs and passives" - please enlighten us what poison passives are there other than Archangel's neurotoxins? Neurotoxins currently aren't counting, so this seems to be another bug.
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    Where is SW mini boss for AQ season 6 for so far it’s only been Hyperion & morning star... if @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos you say we are to get 2 new AQ minibosses yet you only give us a rotation of 2... now that’s just sad especially when no one likes the nodes you give Hyperion... well I guess you don’t care about the community just how much money you make... why not just prove me & others wrong
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★

tafre said:

Compensation check, will post this every day until somebody actually talks about it.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

I wouldn't recommend that, you'll just get the posts removed and warned for 'spamming'
    To be honest one post a day isn’t spamming. Multiple per day is.

It’s just a shame it has taken three weeks and still nothing and worse nothing even communicated. If there’s not one then fine let people know.

Communication is what people are asking for and it’s something that is very poor with this game unless it’s something they “want” to talk about.

• PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    At this point can you just say you will not give us anything, this ghosting is disrespectful to the player base.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    tafre said:

WHAT. DO. WE. DO. AGAINST. VIVIFIED???? PLEASE SOMEBODY INFORM US FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Simple....just use a power burn champ like they recommended (e.g., Dr. Voodoo). Oh wait. Bugged.

Corvus with the coldsnap damage. Bugged.

Tunnel Vision. Bugged.

Compensation (if any is coming) will come and fall far far short of the items people used to take down bugged nodes.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

tafre said:

WHAT. DO. WE. DO. AGAINST. VIVIFIED???? PLEASE SOMEBODY INFORM US FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Simple....just use a power burn champ like they recommended (e.g., Dr. Voodoo). Oh wait. Bugged.

Corvus with the coldsnap damage. Bugged.

Tunnel Vision. Bugged.

Compensation (if any is coming) will come and fall far far short of the items people used to take down bugged nodes.
    Especially the longer these “bugs” go on the more people use the less we will get back. But likely to not see anything at all.
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Just give out a blanket compensation instead of trying to figure out who was all affected.

KISS
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

We are still working out the details on compensation related to the issues with Can't Stop Won't Stop and Gimme nodes, for those affected. Apologies for the extended timeline on this.

Okay, what about the other 50 problems and concerns players have that no one has responded to us about?

Edit: this isn’t just about csws issues. Every week has had its problems may it be map 7 to map 5.
    Yeah it's a little unclear why Kabam is trying to figure out compensation for some bugs, but then completely ignoring other issues. To the point of not even acknowledging that those problems exist. Really need to stop pretending like you know more than your player base when it comes to issues that we as a group identify.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

We are still working out the details on compensation related to the issues with Can't Stop Won't Stop and Gimme nodes, for those affected. Apologies for the extended timeline on this.

So Can't Stop Wont Stop and Gimme nodes are the only problems this season?

What about the insanely OP Hyperion on Map 5 that many people have posted about?
    What about Corvus taking Coldsnap damage?
    What about Tunnel Vision?
    What about the Alliances unable to start a quest on Day 5, on June 29th, which the comments just happen to get deleted so as the topic gets lost in the forums?
    What about ALL the other bugs?

I guess the majority of the issues are going to be forgotten. Awesome.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★

So Can't Stop Wont Stop and Gimme nodes are the only problems this season?

What about the insanely OP Hyperion on Map 5 that many people have posted about?
    What about Corvus taking Coldsnap damage?
    What about Tunnel Vision?
    What about the Alliances unable to start a quest on Day 5, on June 29th, which the comments just happen to get deleted so as the topic gets lost in the forums?
    What about ALL the other bugs?

I guess the majority of the issues are going to be forgotten. Awesome.
    This.