**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The definition of insanity…

WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
... doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Stealthy’s heavy has 2 parts... Who else instinctively dashes in after the first part only to get blasted in the face by the second? I keep doing it and feel like an idiot every time 😂😂I had the same issue with OML and Venompool for the longest time. Ok... still occasionally do it 🤦‍♂️

Iiiiiidiot!!! LOL

Comments

• Yeah.... it got me a few times already. Although I made that mental note to WAIT until the 2nd part now. I'm sure if you dash early enough you could get him in between. Just haven't figured out when that is yet, lol.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    @SiriusBreak I’m PRETTY sure you can’t interrupt it. Could be wrong but the way-too-many-times i “tried” I couldn’t do it 😉
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 679 ★★★
    I've done this many times against the exact same characters. I've even done the opposite thinking that a specific champ's heavy has more to it and not rushing in to punish it upon completion. Instead I have hesitated waiting for the phantom 2nd part and dashing in after too long to get punched in the face.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yep. OML and now this Spidey. Same thing.
  • WiMak said:

@SiriusBreak I’m PRETTY sure you can’t interrupt it. Could be wrong but the way-too-many-times i “tried” I couldn’t do it 😉

The node doesn't state such. As far as I'm aware, unless stated otherwise, there's a way. I've found the timing for OML, VP, even the spin kicks from SW, Magik, and Storm (I think there's others who have that kick just don't remember). You time it right, you can smash them in the middle of their heavy attack. Show me where it says 'Heavy cannot be interrupted' and I'll say 'Yeah, there yah go.' If it doesn't explicitly state it, just a matter of finding the timing to smash him in between. Although, truthfully, it's safer to hit afterwards.
    edited July 2019

WiMak said:

The node doesn't state such. As far as I'm aware, unless stated otherwise, there's a way. I've found the timing for OML, VP, even the spin kicks from SW, Magik, and Storm (I think there's others who have that kick just don't remember). You time it right, you can smash them in the middle of their heavy attack. Show me where it says 'Heavy cannot be interrupted' and I'll say 'Yeah, there yah go.' If it doesn't explicitly state it, just a matter of finding the timing to smash him in between. Although, truthfully, it's safer to hit afterwards.
    I was being sarcastic... that being said, I don’t think I’ve ever accidentally interrupted OML...? I have accidentally interrupted a spin kick and had mine interrupted by the AI
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Don't forget She-Hulk...
    Werewrym said:

V1PER1987 said:

Don't forget She-Hulk...
    Funny you mention her because she never catches me. Neither does Rulk. OML was the only one that ever got me with the heavy although now Stealth Spidey is.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Do I see a Legion reference ? Or not ?
    I’ve never tried but I wonder if you can interrupt dorm heavy? That one’s fast. I’ve been sitting here thinking about heavy attacks🤔😄
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Werewrym said:

V1PER1987 said:

Don't forget She-Hulk...
    Funny you mention her because she never catches me. Neither does Rulk. OML was the only one that ever got me with the heavy although now Stealth Spidey is.
    She Hulk and OML have the same heavy don't they? Maybe the timing is a bit different, not sure.
    Someone, far more skilled than I, should make a heavy interrupt compilation video of all the multi-hit champs. I’ld Watch that👍
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    OML and maestro’s heavy get me way more than I’d care to admit
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I've forgotten how many times I headbutted OML fist. Probably the concussions.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited July 2019
    I do that quite often against OML, Venompool and it happend quite recent against stealth spidey too. An i think it has to do with their heavies being a little slower than others.
  • WiMak said:

WiMak said:

I was being sarcastic... that being said, I don’t think I’ve ever accidentally interrupted OML...? I have accidentally interrupted a spin kick and had mine interrupted by the AI
    We need a sarcasm font, lol. Italics and bold occasionally do the job, but deciphering context of words typed online can go pear shaped from time to time. OML's heavy is indeed tricky. If you don't dash at the 1st punch, you're already too late and will catch the 2nd straight to the face 😂. I'm gonna figure out how to punish that Stealth Spidey's heavy eventually. I'm definitely gonna knocked clean on my arse a few more times until then.
  • Werewrym said:

V1PER1987 said:

Werewrym said:

V1PER1987 said:

Don't forget She-Hulk...
    She Hulk and OML have the same heavy don't they? Maybe the timing is a bit different, not sure.
    Similar, but her's is a bit more clumsy and easier to time than OML's IMO. As I said earlier, it's always easier to wait for the 2nd swing to punish. However, you do end up feeling like a ninja when you successfully dash in and smash them in between swings 😁.
    Werewrym said:

V1PER1987 said:

Werewrym said:

V1PER1987 said:

Don't forget She-Hulk...
    They might be similar in nature. Hers just seems bigger and slower. Easier to see coming I guess since she moves her arms all over the place. OML’s seems to just come from his sides and it’s harder to see and the animation makes it look like it’s done, little do you know he comes from the other side too. His is more subtle than hers I think which is why it throws me.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Been playing almost from the start. I think I can evade almost every special attack (almost because wm and the like are near impossible without autoevade) finish most quests without ever using pots and to this day I still get wacked by oml on almost every heavy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣