**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T2 Alpha Arena ?

T2ALPHA is hard to farm for an Alliance who only play map4 all day long !
Having arena like T1Alpha , people will get more access to T2alpha and can rank champs for the future acts and events.

T2 Alpha Arena ? 46 votes

Yes
84%
Vdh2008TheJallithetaman23SiliyoMagicBentonbuffajrNick_Caine_32zuffyHENRIQUE_FORTEJim0172Notcho59CropDusterSavio444NojokejaymOsfan8HendrossThecrusher_9756angelocrtzDarthPhalMasquerade1981 39 votes
No
10%
AddyosX_Factor_AgentKalantakSquishyjrThe_4THChriissR 5 votes
I have enough T2A.
4%
Spity68Cupid 2 votes

Comments

• Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    Yes
    How about T4CC arena ? they're rare as well to get ? Any thoughts ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Meshu43 said:

T2ALPHA is hard to farm for an Alliance who only play map4 all day long !
    Having arena like T1Alpha , people will get more access to T2alpha and can rank champs for the future acts and events.

You need to progress beyond map 4 if you want higher rank up items.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Yes
    I made this point a while ago in another arena-related thread, but this is exactly my sentiments as well. It has been 3 years + since we had T2A introduced into the game, and yet we have not seen the natural progression to a T2A arena. It is baffling. It need not be for a whole T2A, as that may understandably be too much - but surely something in the amount of 9k shards seems reasonable.

We had T4B and T4CC arena back in the day when rank 4 4*s were hard to get and r5 4*s were the ultimate prize, yet now r4 5*s are staple and T2A still hasn't made its way in to the arena. Hope the very outdated arena system gets a much-needed revamp soon.