**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I forgot to take a champ with heal reverse for rol

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
Is it impossible to kill the Wolverine without heal Block or reverse?
My Champs are VtD
Medusa
Venom
Crossbones (just forgot that He was in my Team :/)
And O R

Comments

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited July 2019

My Champs are VtD
    Medusa
    Venom
    And O R

As the person above stated Medusa is your best bet if you have at least 1 point in despair. With her get him armor shattered then use only sp 3's to keep the bleeds up and fight normally.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You could theoretically take him down with CB. It would be a really long fight considering the attack reduction from class disadvantage, but if you can manage to keep enough of his fury up, they can bypass his regen.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Medusa with armor shattered. Like previous posters said, put a point in despair mastery, cycle sp3's, end your combos on light attacks to proc bleed debuffs and after 20 bleeds he will barely regen anything.

Or use Crossbones. You won't trigger any regen since it only triggers on crit hits, and Crossbones doesn't crit
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Medusa with armor shattered. Like previous posters said, put a point in despair mastery, cycle sp3's, end your combos on light attacks to proc bleed debuffs and after 20 bleeds he will barely regen anything.

Or use Crossbones. You won't trigger any regen since it only triggers on crit hits, and Crossbones doesn't crit

I think regen triggers on any hit, not just crits.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

The wolverine on RoL is different. He triggers it on crit hits
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Nop rol wow is crt befor he reg so crosbone shuld do it.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Unless you spent a fortune to get there why not restart with a decent wolvy option.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Use Venom and save your sp1. SP1 him when he has his regen buff on to consume it.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Unless you spent a fortune to get there why not restart with a decent wolvy option.

i didnt spend anything, my V t Duck just killed all enemys in pretty Long fights but at least without loosing a single % per fight #loveTheEGG
    until now i didnt try again but i think today will be another session....
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    4-Star Medusa can do the job as stated by Amonthir.

Hope this video helps.
    https://youtu.be/PXdDecr2nQQ

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★

My Champs are VtD
    Medusa
    Venom
    And O R

OR is just good. Dup him.. Use sigs and go for it. .. OR take 90% less bleed damage.. And it'll give you death field..

xNig said:

Use Venom and save your sp1. SP1 him when he has his regen buff on to consume it.

Lol thats poor advice. Not nearly reliable enough. His healing is way too much for venom to handle
    Dont blame him for that, it was actually my best choice after medusa ( and that was when i didnt knew that cb doesnt Triggers the heal)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Just for fun you may try it with omega, just stand in the corner and wait for degen to kill him. But honestly, even 3* cap/guly/void can do it, and they might be easier
    Aleor said:

Just for fun you may try it with omega, just stand in the corner and wait for degen to kill him. But honestly, even 3* cap/guly/void can do it, and they might be easier

I'll pick my 2 star guly and my 5 star cb next time i reach there...
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Doc Ock works good too.

Aleor said:

I'll pick my 2 star guly and my 5 star cb next time i reach there...
    If you have a duped void at any star i'd suggest taking him over Guillotine, personally i find his heal reversal more reliable.

xNig said:

Lol thats poor advice. Not nearly reliable enough. His healing is way too much for venom to handle
    Making the best out of a bad situation.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Try with Venom. Whenever Wolvie's regen is on, use SP1 constantly, eat his buff up and heal. See where that gets you.

Let us know how that went.
    Lainua said:

Just restart the quest. I made the same mistake as you did before and I restarted it, cleared the map with Void.

It’s not time consuming for doing it again.

Every fight takes me like 10 minutes, the juggernaut even 15.......
    I just decided, that the rewards are only worth it when i have all of These 3 champs as 4 star, so i dupe them and get 72 5k iso, the t4 bc and t t1 ac arent worth it at all ( i mean worth 2 hours of Long Long Long fights...)
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Lainua said:

Just restart the quest. I made the same mistake as you did before and I restarted it, cleared the map with Void.

I just decided, that the rewards are only worth it when i have all of These 3 champs as 4 star, so i dupe them and get 72 5k iso, the t4 bc and t t1 ac arent worth it at all ( i mean worth 2 hours of Long Long Long fights...)
    The 3 champs you get from rol are only available from there you can't get them in crystals
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

Lainua said:

TwmR said:

Lainua said:

The 3 champs you get from rol are only available from there you can't get them in crystals
    You can’t get this 3 4 champions that esay u can do it if you do lol 100 procent even then it only a smail change for get them all.
    You can, however, do 3 or more paths of LOL to get the 3 champs first, then run RoL to dupe them.

RoL provides a full dupe whereas LOL only provides a basic dupe.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    xNig said:

You can, however, do 3 or more paths of LOL to get the 3 champs first, then run RoL to dupe them.

You're probably one of the very few players who think this is a viable strategy to earn a few more sig levels.
    edited July 2019
    DNA3000 said:

xNig said:

You're probably one of the very few players who think this is a viable strategy to earn a few more sig levels.
    I mean if it's a full dupe then you'd get 825 bonus 5* shards =))