**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Class Trip Canceled

I have 193 Champions in my roster and not a single green goblin. This was the last straw for me, Kabam. Well played.

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    They give you spidey crystals as you complete the milestones you have a good chance of pulling one
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    You don't solve a that problem by just giving up. Just work on monthly with spider characters to open multiple homesick crystals to get the Green Goblin.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

You don't solve a that problem by just giving up. Just work on monthly with spider characters to open multiple homesick crystals to get the Green Goblin.

Exactly 👍
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    if you just want to open the path then just go for 3* GG in arena..cutoff should be low
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Do about 650k in the three star arena, and you will be the proud owner of a Green Goblin of your very own
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Bye Felicia
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited July 2019

I have 193 Champions in my roster and not a single green goblin. This was the last straw for me, Kabam. Well played.

He's in the arena right now.

Wish I could give you one of mine. Pulled him as a 5* 4 times (!!!) in a row within a month earlier this year.

Im well good on my GG quota at this point.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    OP is saying instead of going on his/her class trip he/she is going to grind out a Green Goblin.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

OP is saying instead of going on his/her class trip he/she is going to grind out a Green Goblin.

OP said 'last straw' and 'canceled'. Seems fairly clear-cut to me.
  • thebiggeasythebiggeasy Posts: 7
    You can have any of mine