**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cull Obsidian's Hits No Longer Pause Duration of Thanos's Favor Buffs [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Hopper99 said:

Yes please I need to figure out if I either need to rank 5 my cull or ask for a rank down ticket.

Best case scenario they MIGHT return the rank up resources if it cannot be fixed or his abilities have to be changed based on the nature of the bug and game coding. Good luck with that though, wait to upgrade until they clarify the situation for sure though.
    Since my 5* is already r5 and sig 180 I’m really hoping they get to the bottom of the issue, fix it and keep the champ functioning as it was originally released.
  • Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    You changed his abilities, i have a rank 5 cull sig 200. I want rank down ticket and 100 sig stones back minimum. We buy a product and you change it. That is inappropriate, the best you have to fo is to address it real soon.
  • Options
    Swimdudeno1Swimdudeno1 Posts: 10
    Bump for visibility.

I have a R4 Sig 200 5* Cull Obsidian. I hope this bug gets resolved soon. The time and effort building up the charges to have them fall off so fast hurts him.

I know there's a lot of talk about him being OP and stuff, but really he just hits hard and has small utility. I hope this is truly a bug and not a secret nerf.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,628 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Where is the transparency Kabam? You just shut down a thread saying "if we tell you we're looking at it then we're looking at it and don't question us". That's not acceptable. What are you looking at? Do you have ideas on what the problem is? An ETA on when we might see a fix? When we might get updates about what's being investigated?

The whole community busting issue after 12.0 was a lack of transparency and communication to the player base. Clearly no lessons have been learned because you just tell us to be quiet and wait at your leisure. Not cool.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,443 ★★★★★
    No. When have they compensated for a bug on a champion? Is he your only champion to use? I say this as I have a 5/65 Cull. I expect him to be fixed but there won't be compensation.
  • Options
    DalBot said:

Where is the transparency Kabam? You just shut down a thread saying "if we tell you we're looking at it then we're looking at it and don't question us". That's not acceptable. What are you looking at? Do you have ideas on what the problem is? An ETA on when we might see a fix? When we might get updates about what's being investigated?

The whole community busting issue after 12.0 was a lack of transparency and communication to the player base. Clearly no lessons have been learned because you just tell us to be quiet and wait at your leisure. Not cool.

Why are you twisting what Lyra said? Thats not at all what the response is. There isnt any info to release or an eta. Is it really that hard to understand? Use a different champ for a bit.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I haven’t used Cull for a couple weeks. What’s the issue with him? I feel I’m only getting bits and pieces from your post.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 said:

I haven’t used Cull for a couple weeks. What’s the issue with him? I feel I’m only getting bits and pieces from your post.

Thanos' favor isn't being paused.
  • Options
    IDoge said:

V1PER1987 said:

The main issue is that his thanos favor buffs above 1 charge are not paused.
    That's the only issue.
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★

No. When have they compensated for a bug on a champion? Is he your only champion to use? I say this as I have a 5/65 Cull. I expect him to be fixed but there won't be compensation.

Never and probably that is the problem. All bugs should be compensated since players incur real costs to play with champs that do not perform as they should.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

Thanos' favor isn't being paused.
    IDoge said:

V1PER1987 said:

The main issue is that his thanos favor buffs above 1 charge are not paused.
    Gotcha, thank you.
  • Options
    Ultra8529 said:

Never and probably that is the problem. All bugs should be compensated since players incur real costs to play with champs that do not perform as they should.
    If you don't use Cull, you don't take the risk of incurring costs... weird how that works. Just like if you don't play a bugged quest I.E act 6 champion boss, you won't incur costs fighting a bugged fight. Crazy concept.
  • Options
    Jestress said:

Ultra8529 said:

If you don't use Cull, you don't take the risk of incurring costs... weird how that works. Just like if you don't play a bugged quest I.E act 6 champion boss, you won't incur costs fighting a bugged fight. Crazy concept.
    If Kabam QC'd their content before they released it, these problems wouldn't exist. Mind. Blown.
    Not saying they do a perfect job but tell me 1 mobile game out there these days that doesn't have bugs on as large of scale as this game?
  • Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

Jestress said:

Ultra8529 said:

If Kabam QC'd their content before they released it, these problems wouldn't exist. Mind. Blown.
    Not saying they do a perfect job but tell me 1 mobile game out there these days that doesn't have bugs on as large of scale as this game?
    Clash of clans
    Clash Royale
    Brawl stars
  • Options
    Jestress said:

Jestress said:

Ultra8529 said:

I agree that some bugs are normal, but the amount of bugs that we face daily/monthly/annually in this game is a few steps above the norm IMO.
    I dont feel they are. The amount of devices that this game supports leads to much higher probability of bugs.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,628 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

Why are you twisting what Lyra said? Thats not at all what the response is. There isnt any info to release or an eta. Is it really that hard to understand? Use a different champ for a bit.
    I mean, that's exactly what she said, but ok 👌

"If we've said we are investigating an issue, we are doing that and would appreciate patience. When we have any update related to issues, we'll be sure to provide them in the dedicated existing discussions."
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Djkrdjj said:

Jestress said:

Ultra8529 said:

Clash of clans
    https://www.gottabemobile.com/clash-of-clans-update-bugs-problems-fixes/

Clash Royale
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashRoyale/comments/c7sx52/july_update_bug_thread/

Brawl stars
    https://blog.brawlstars.com/blog/release-notes/update-has-arrived-1.html

@Djkrdjj Try again please.
  • Options
    DalBot said:

Djkrdjj said:

Jestress said:

Ultra8529 said:

Clash of clans
    https://www.gottabemobile.com/clash-of-clans-update-bugs-problems-fixes/

Clash Royale
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashRoyale/comments/c7sx52/july_update_bug_thread/

Brawl stars
    https://blog.brawlstars.com/blog/release-notes/update-has-arrived-1.html

@Djkrdjj Try again please.
    You know you just linked to pages where the developers acknowledged the issue, states what they're doing and tries to give ETAs right?

Right? Is that too much to ask for?
    And? I said name any mobile game that doesn't have bugs thats played on as large of a scale as MCOC is. He/she listed those games. Those games have bugs, just like any other game out there. The fact is, all mobile games are going to have bugs no matter how good a developer is. Same with console or PC games. You'll never get away from it.
  • Options
    GrizzleGGrizzleG Posts: 19

GrizzleG said:

I've been playing with my R4 Cull in Motnthly EQ on epic and its true, his true strike is failing with 10 charges up.

Show it then. It's worked everytime for me.
    Sorry, I mean his true strike is working, but only for like 10 seconds at the beginning. Ill be mid combo with cull at 10 charges on these spider-verse champs and their evades will fail once or twice before they evade and wreck me, and every time its because the stacks fell off leaving me with just the one initial Thanos' favor charge remaining. No point in me posting another video about it. Kabam knows it exists. I doubt it will get fixed this month especially considering how he's the perfect counter to this months content. it sucks man, i just R4'd mine this month.
This discussion has been closed.