**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Biggest Sp3 in MCoC History!

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
Today I was running through some act 6 and came across a Groot with the node that causes him to save up all his passives until he has been hit 100 times. Well this node piqued my curiosity so I decided to see what kind of numbers I could get from the nullify off of Symbiote Supreme’s special 3. The results were astonishing.

Now I know there might be some debate as to whether the damage comes from his sp3 or the nullify caused from activating his blessings, but as the nullify was caused by the sp3 I’m going to call it part of the sp3. And regardless of whether you consider it part of the sp3 or not, you still have to admit that red number is quite satisfying to look at.

If anyone knows of a sp3 doing more damage than this please share the screenshots.

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Werewrym said:

Today I was running through some act 6 and came across a Groot with the node that causes him to save up all his passives until he has been hit 100 times. Well this node piqued my curiosity so I decided to see what kind of numbers I could get from the nullify off of Symbiote Supreme’s special 3. The results were astonishing.

Now I know there might be some debate as to whether the damage comes from his sp3 or the nullify caused from activating his blessings, but as the nullify was caused by the sp3 I’m going to call it part of the sp3. And regardless of whether you consider it part of the sp3 or not, you still have to admit that red number is quite satisfying to look at.

If anyone knows of a sp3 doing more damage than this please share the screenshots.

How many buffs did Groot have?

I imagine it would be possible to get more damage from his sp3 had I waited until he had finished generating all of his buffs. However, I saw the cruelty buffs start to fall off and instinctively launched the sp3.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    prox can do much more but there's no content with enough health to test it, several SP2s do more (prox, MS, etc.)
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    The best I’ve had with her is 290 with 1 hit on the l2 so over a mil if they all Crit but that’s a sig 20 6 star
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    Now if LoL had no damage cap it would be fun to test
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Werewrym said:

SP3 damage doesn't always show up numerically in screenshots. But I have seen bigger damage numbers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u11k-nTglKg
    It actually looks like the reflected damage reaches 2^31-1 which might be the largest signed integer the combat floaters can display.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Don’t have a screenshot of the number but this is from my June stats while playing around with Proxima on the icarus node.

Wow that’s awesome dude. You should record a video and post it
    The video isn’t much to watch because the game does not report the numbers from an s3 killing blow and it’s just another vid of Proxima building her missions but here it is none the less.

https://youtu.be/N0mQdyeYBfA
    DNA3000 said:

Werewrym said:

SP3 damage doesn't always show up numerically in screenshots. But I have seen bigger damage numbers:

It actually looks like the reflected damage reaches 2^31-1 which might be the largest signed integer the combat floaters can display.
    I remember seeing this a while back. Pretty impressive numbers. I tried once to repeat it but got KOd and didn’t bother with it again.
    edited July 2019

Don’t have a screenshot of the number but this is from my June stats while playing around with Proxima on the icarus node.

Icarus that’s fury node in 6.2.3 correct?

The best I’ve had with her is 290 with 1 hit on the l2 so over a mil if they all Crit but that’s a sig 20 6 star

Pretty impressive. Still, the sp2 can crit whereas the sp3 can’t which is why I was thinking that the numbers I got might be larger than what a PM could do or at least comparable.
  • DNA3000 said:

Werewrym said:

Wait,what on earth happened there??
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

DNA3000 said:

Werewrym said:

Wait,what on earth happened there??
    Ghost has is constantly gaining furies and so, her attack is increasing like mad. So, when electro gets hit, he got saved ny Heimdall synergy but the damage reflected back on Ghost