**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which two bad champs would you combine to make great-but-no-broken champ?

DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
Daredevil (classic) + Iron Fist = DareFist?

* Attributes from Daredevil (classic)

- awakened ability to evade projectiles
- health-pool
- block proficiency
- perfect block chance
- stun debuff
- special 2 animation

* Attributes from Iron Fist

- armor break
- base crit rating
- base attack damage
- heavy attack animation
- heavy attack nullifying precision
- special 1 animation
- class (mystic)

* Attributes taken away

- crit rate increase through special
- heavy attack nullifying cruelty
- power gain synergies
- crit rate synergies (except "standard" ones)
- perfect block chance synergies

* Attributes from both

- Special 3 animation combined
- Daredevil costume with Iron Fist's glowing fists
- Share all #tags

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Hmm, not that I think they are "bad" but in the spirit of the OP, how about:

King Groot + Phoenix = King Groenix.

King Groot stats and specials, plus all Phoenix Force-related abilities.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    @DNA3000 Does the champ retain poison and, more importantly, immunities? I feel like the biggest downside to Phoenix is her unstable playstyle. When she's in cool down, she tends to be pretty weak. I feel like giving her immunities would really help alleviate that cool-down
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    I want a combination of ghost and quake.

You can select which champions ability you want to use in that fight by that new pre fight mechanic.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Blade and magik, power steal, power lock, power gain and a whole lot of bleeeds. Spam that sp2 infinitely.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

@DNA3000 Does the champ retain poison and, more importantly, immunities? I feel like the biggest downside to Phoenix is her unstable playstyle. When she's in cool down, she tends to be pretty weak. I feel like giving her immunities would really help alleviate that cool-down

I was thinking less about adding KG properties to Phoenix and more adding Phoenix force to KG. So KG would retain his bleed immunity and poison ability, but add the Phoenix force and fury stacking, plus the Phoenix rez. That would add some partially controllable damage buff to KG which most people consider his biggest weakness (damage output), and also add something to his tankiness (one time rez).
  • ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    Cull obsidian and rhino
    Cullno, basically rhino that inflicts massive stackable armour breaks from his unstoppable dash attack
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Kamala Fist.

Armor breaks on hits with own stackable furies.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Karnak and iron fist.

Armour breaks, true strike and guaranteed crits.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Ebani karnak

maws animation of specials and heavy, power drain + karnaks guaranteed crits and resistances to have decent block
  • TrainerShayneTrainerShayne Posts: 11
    edited July 2019
    Kamalossus

Combining two horrible champs (KK and Colossus) to make the ultimate meme champ
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Colosobuster

Colossus + Hulkbuster ---> ultimate armour up champion.

Combine all abilities of Colossus and Huklbuster, then give him the ability from the OR synergy.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Kamalossus

Combining two horrible champs (KK and Colossus) to make the ultimate meme champ

For a second there I thought Karmalossus was a dinosaur lmfao
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    -Mordo and Magick( Power gain and drian)

-AoU Ultron and OG Vision( All Utilities)

-White Queen and Karnak ( Higher Crit and damage)

-Nightcrawler and Quake(More Evasion for Quake)

-Cyclops and Killmonger (Armour and true strike)

-Stark Spidey, Iron Man IF ( Higher armour, damage and utilities)
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    That is just a little amount of ideas
  • FreedomCrusadeFreedomCrusade Posts: 14
    If we are talking op champion combos then SinisterQuake infinite stun with one parry
  • lqd1lqd1 Posts: 54
    Guillotine + Heimdall,
  • lqd1lqd1 Posts: 54
    2 swords, all of Heimdall synergies, critical bleeds, soul charges that carry to the next fight & heal reversal 😁
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Maw of mephisto
    Soul imprisonment effect while degeneration or 6 or more deterioration passives are on the opponent. (Has no effect on fury, precision and cruelty)

Degeneration lasts longer but is dependent on proximity (like aura of incineration).

when dropping below 20% health for the first time in the fight, convert up to 10 deterioration passives into health, gaining 5% per passive converted.
    Mephisto signature ability, inflicting degen when hit
    Sp3 only drains two bars of power, but first time activates an infinite passive
    Mephisto attack rating
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Pool said:

I want a combination of ghost and quake.

You can select which champions ability you want to use in that fight by that new pre fight mechanic.

He said not broken lol
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    magneto + colo sauce -
    magnesauce
    magnetise him self 40% of the time reducing his ability accuracy by 40% ,
  • TrainerShayneTrainerShayne Posts: 11
    Kalantak said:

magneto + colo sauce -
    magnesauce
    magnetise him self 40% of the time reducing his ability accuracy by 40% ,

Lol "Colo sauce"
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I was thinking less about adding KG properties to Phoenix and more adding Phoenix force to KG. So KG would retain his bleed immunity and poison ability, but add the Phoenix force and fury stacking, plus the Phoenix rez. That would add some partially controllable damage buff to KG which most people consider his biggest weakness (damage output), and also add something to his tankiness (one time rez).
    Also interesring is that they both have "cooldowns" that nets them buffs after i,'d love to see King Groot incorporate the Pheonix Force mechanics to enhance his mechanics as well (both have specials that consume furies, but Phoenix can stack faster)
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Savio444 said:

Blade and magik, power steal, power lock, power gain and a whole lot of bleeeds. Spam that sp2 infinitely.

Combining two beyond god tier champions, how creative and thats definitely not broken *cough*
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Spider-Man + joe fix it
    Joe-Man
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Classic Spiderman and Nightcrawler.
    Night-Man
    Sp1 is Spiderman's first 3 webshots, then NCs bamf in attacking the enemy with his sp1 end slash.
    Sp2 is NCs first slash of sp2, then when bamfing he appears with Spidermans sp2 to the face of the enemy.
    Dunno about sp3. Can't think of a good combo.
    Basic attacks can stack armor break and bleed. Can recieve precision and fury from these attacks. Sp1 n sp2s consume one of these each to become unblockable.
    Evade chance is a flat 35%, increased by 1,5 % for each sp1 thrown up to a max of 75% evasion. Unable to evade when stunned or dashing into a enemy (Ie he can't evade when dashing against you)
    Has a Regen on sp1, healing 5% for the final sword attack, and this bypasses healblock entirely.
    Sp3s consume all Furys and precision but gives Night-Man Spidergwens physical damage burst mode, but he can't gain any Regen , fury or precision in this mode which lasts 35 seconds.
    When below 10% health Night-Man is stun immune but takes 25% more damage if you intercept him.