**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ranking up 5 stars

If the image isnt viewable let me know thanks for the tips.

Comments

• ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
    Juggernut is the last one not pictured
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Focus on ghost, venom, spider gwen and night thrasher
    Any order? @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Any order? @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg

Mastering Ghost takes a lot of practice. Take her up to R3 learn how to play her. Night Thrasher needs a lot of commitment (awakening, high signature level, synergies) so I'd keep him where he is. Focus on Venom, he doesn't need his sig and he's pretty easy to play
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Ghost, Venom, Night Trasher... ultron for double immunity....

If you duped superior ironman... bring him in AQ.... 😜 he has got this little edge on him... but hes not a priority
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Venom, Ghost and Spider Gwen, in that order...

Once you have mastered Ghost's play style, she takes the first place.
    Thank yall @Stark78Alfa @BenQcSlayer and @FreeToPlay_21 yea i cant get ghosts play style for nothing so i went with venom hes actually pretty damn good especially even for this event.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    i guess venom is the best to, at least if you dont have wasp for the ghost synergy. Ps venom is a really good Counter to all spidermans and he is insane at doing bleeds, i am really happy to have him!
    Most of the others are useless, exept Ultron for AM, spidergwen (i am not to sure about how she is unduped), Hulk and yellowjacket if he is duped!
    Ultron has been carrying me through this far but now got replaced by other champs that deal heavier damage. But venom has been working out great he literarly takes out the whole event, hulk is awesoke aswelll and so is yellojacket even unduped hes sting hits great. I just pulled carnage this weekend @BrudixTree
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

If the image isnt viewable let me know thanks for the tips.

Ghost,venom, spider Gwen, night thrasher
    Wouldn’t take spidergwen or night thrasher very high unless duped