**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

how do you get stars in the Forum?

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
How do you get for example 2 stars?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

How do you get for example 2 stars?

Its pretty easy, just spend an unhealthy amount of time living on the forums and commenting on every thread. Once you've accumulated 000's of posts per month then the ratio of likes/dislikes is completely meaningless and you are rewarded with some equally meaningless stars under your name in your profile.
    There are no Dislikes. The Disagree Button doesn't affect Points.
    Which means people only earn positive Points.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    okay then everybody who reads this plis like all my Posts xD i wanna feel like wasting time at least makes me somehow useful xD
    Best way is to try and be helfpul and constructive in some way. Perhaps not for the purpose of boosting numbers alone. Just do your thing, and they will come. ;)

Best way is to try and be helfpul and constructive in some way. Perhaps not for the purpose of boosting numbers alone. Just do your thing, and they will come. ;)

says the 18k dude ^^ i do my best, i already comment on most threads where i can at least help a Little ^^
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Spam the forums like the legend himself
    i fil u broser
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★

"The LOL button give no points" but i tell so many awesome jokes 😫 how will people know!

I'd like to think at least some of my lol's were due to a humorous post rather than a showcase of my ignorance.