**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me or is Hyperion still attacking you before you can defend yourself after his sp3?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
200% power gain node in war.. bait a bunch of sp2, then survive an sp3..he's hurt, so I figure I can still get the solo now after surviving it. We come back and he's punching me before I can do anything. Wasn't this a bug that was fixed?

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's not just you, after his or mine he's just standing there already up and attacking you, he isn't the only one but have seen him do this more
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Ok, thanks. Yeah, he's already powerful enough. Doesn't need this extra bit of shenanigans:) Hopefully it gets looked into.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Definitely still happening. As well as after I use my sp3, it feels like the game does not detect any input for a second or two. So oftentimes my champion is just standing there in open stance ready to take a hit, even if my finger might be pressed on the screen holding block, and even if I tap the screen several times to get my champ to block.
  • ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
    I do it myself after sp3 as soon as cutscene ends (time it right) i rush in at the enemy and get another combo that trigers an sp1
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    I think an issue is he immediately goes into heavy attack.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★

I think an issue is he immediately goes into heavy attack.

Yep. L3 cutscene ends and half the time he's already blazing towards you before you can respond with an intercept or dex.