**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion do you feel was your game changer??๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
It was quake who helped me a lot through a lot of content very easily.

Especially master difficulty EQ, because she can easily one shot them all.
ยซ134

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I can agree with that. I still use my 4* Quake in UC every month and would be using her in act 6 if I could
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Omega red... wrecking machine.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 2019
    Got 5* Sabretooth from his first run of FGMCโ€™s and that was when I began to focus on 5* champs and less on my 4* collection. He has been one of my favorite Marvel characters since I was about 6 years old (Iโ€™m 34 now). He is 5/65/200 now and has gotten me through so much content over the last 16 or so months.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 โ˜…โ˜…
    As my very first gamechanger i got Old man logan, and without any jokes, he changed the game for me! I was able to do my first run through act 4 thanks to him, and with the rewards i got so much stronger then i was bevor (got 4 star WS which was totally insae for me) Winter Soldier and some other champs like OML did the act 4 explorationand then i prgressed on everything like 2 or 3 times faster!
    My latest gamechanger was Venom The Duck who came Back to Back with Venom, both as 5 stars, and both make master difficulty look like poop on the ground :grin:
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208 โ˜…
    4stars- cable caiw domino sentinel gwenpool darkhawk
    5 stars -angela
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    5star red cyclops. Ive been struggling to get war mvp's counter up, but once I dupped this bad boy, it started skyrocketing
  • Mine would be sparky then duped him and I now use him in everything
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Angela was so helpful for me. She was my main damage dealer for The Collector (at rank 3), and then Spider-Gwen got buffed and she's been helping me a lot as well.
    But I got a Domino from the free shards from July 4th, and I'm ranking her up now. Ooh boy I'm looking forward to that damage...
  • Quake, sabertooth, then my 5* Killmonger. After getting him content started to get easier.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 โ˜…โ˜…
    Aegon.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 โ˜…โ˜…
    first was it Hype then along came a techie spider and captain breado ! My current game changer are Killmonger & Corvus Glaive
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41 โ˜…
    first hyper then comes corvus
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41 โ˜…
    5* Medusa, 5* Ghost. Before them my roster was mainly Blade for everything
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    4* AA who I pulled in my first month and duped the week after.

In my old account it was duping SW pre-12
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 โ˜…โ˜…
    4* gwenpool and corvus glavie. Corvus makes everything easier especially this month's eq bosses are really fun when you have corvus.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 โ˜…โ˜…
    4star Archangel and then 5 star Cap IW
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57 โ˜…
    I was really new in the game and my first 4* was sentinel from a phc, then I just buy one of those "featured" crystals in the masacre and domino month, and got domino 4*, she was a game changer for me. The only problem was that she make me believe that those crystals has really good odds, I spend like 1000 units on crystals (for other champs) then I learned not to spend units in that.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124 โ˜…
    5* Colossus for sure. When I pulled him from my 15k Gwenpool crystal it was the last straw and I nuked my account and quit the game for a year. :)
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 156 โ˜…โ˜…
    Old school answer โ€ฆ duping my 4 star Wolverine helped me through so much.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Switch pre12.0
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    First scarlet witch duped, there was nothing I couldn't do with her (att the level I was of course)

Then I got. 5 stars domino and the game was mine.
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 156 โ˜…โ˜…
    Gildenlow, are you perchance a Pain of Salvation fan?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    4* Medusa was my game changer. It went from SL and Wolverine as my only decent questers to Medusa wrecking everything. My 5* game changer was Hyperion. He was my first r4 and he can put up some serious numbers
  • Dennis_83Dennis_83 Posts: 23 โ˜…
    After my first LoL Run - Gwenpool... you goota love this Woman <3
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Hulkbuster.
    I deleted the game after pulling him.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 โ˜…โ˜…
    blade
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 โ˜…โ˜…
    X23 , who was my first r4 5 *, helped through till act 5 completion, then came gHOST AND BLADE( my current r5s 5*) and well, things kinda .......