**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not Seatin-Brian Grant but 4,444 Prestige-Fun, Focused, YetNotMilitantPlayer-PST- SeekingFunAlliance

Hi Guys,

Like the title says I'm not a god tier player but pretty good and know a lot about the game. I'm no Seatin or Brian Grant but I could kickass and a fun team member ;).

I'm a professional but a big kid at heart. I have a life outside of the game but take care of biz. in the game. Looking for kickassery, heart, strategy, discipline, support, and non-militantcy in a new alliance.

If you're fun, cool, have a sense of humor and strategic, callll me;) lol.

thanks,
in-game - pisceanguy
Line id - troyboysf

866u8tjv5dpr.png

Comments

• Ign dali66... open alliance. Just split up... recruiting now. Good dudes if youre interested...
  • pisceanpiscean Posts: 16
    edited August 2017
    MrW3Ak___ wrote: »
    If you think Seatin and Brian grant are god tier players then you must be terrible. I'd take that off your post

No need to tear others down if you think you're better, just say so. There can be many god tier level players in addition to them but we may have different meanings.

They are great because they not only bring skill, but boat loads of passion, knowledge, and love for the game and MCOC community.

Let's support and uplift each other like the superhero champs we play with in the game.

• Hit u up on line. Great family first alliance. Hit up rightsack.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Quite the Intro. :)
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    Check out the G8TRS, we are a 9.9 mill alliance that has fun and earns great rewards! Tier 2-3 in AW and run map 5 in AQ. Our core group has been playing together for a long time and has a family feel. Want one before AQ starts tomorrow. Check us out!
  • Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    Add me on line I think you'd fit right in..line id - b.brizee7147
  • AdvoMiggyAdvoMiggy Posts: 73
    We are a semi serious alliance running 5x5--aw is optional since we run 2 groups because like you said--us Dad's have lives and the wives can only alllw us so much freedom!! LoL!! Seriously--catch me on line app--let's talk and see if we are a good fit! AdvoMiggy is the name on both!
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    2j9l8w3w87rl.jpeg
    66k3hgcfgwz6.jpeg
    Who said seatin can play good always?lol
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    LOL seatin and BG as great players....SMH
  • Ring Ring Ring!!!